Mobile app password not working in browser

I’ve reset in the browser and reset using the app. I can’t get one password to work with both, have to keep resetting. Sorry I searched but what’s the story on this anybody know? Thanks in advance!
    If we're gonna wear uniforms, we should all wear somethin' different!

Getting REALLY fucking annoying.

Reset - OK password is sent - login with Mac - use same pass for phone and can't login.

Reset with phone app - log in with phone - password no longer works on the fucking computer. Mac or PC doesn't fucking matter.

what in the fuck am I missing?
    If we're gonna wear uniforms, we should all wear somethin' different!

Nothing. There's a bug. I don't use the app, but if I try to log in to the mobile site it says my password is bad. I have to request the desktop site, log in, then back to mobile site and log in again and it works.

Teton app was working fine when my Note 8 was on Android 7.0 but as I updated to Android 8.0 whenever I will open the app it is only crashing and won't open. Any idea how to get it work?

Arjun Dixit
    Showbox Mobdro Tutuapp
    Last edited by DixitArjun; 03-13-2018 at 03:06 AM.

Update: Upon uninstalling and reinstalling the Teton app it has been running smooth again!

If the app or the operating system on your device is out-of-date, you might not be able to connect it to your Google Account. Try updating the app or your device's operating system.