Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Y'all are the same people who think Hillary should have been president because, you know, she had the most skills and talent and was most competent. Too bad she had zero soul, too.

If the majority has chosen Trump as a president that means he has some quality which made him the winner...

Quote Originally Posted by m7bf1a View Post
    If the majority has chosen Trump as a president that means he has some quality which made him the winner...
    m7bf1a

stfu, m series JONG
    PM me your favorite stashes, I'll send you a pic of skidog's tits

Benny, don’t be hatin’
    Be a little monster!

The real question here is why is Benny always such a whiny little bitch complaining about other people’s success? Did it stem from the fact that he sucks at skiing almost s much as he sucks at life?

Quote Originally Posted by Ottime View Post
    The real question here is why is Benny always such a whiny little bitch complaining about other people’s success? Did it stem from the fact that he sucks at skiing almost s much as he sucks at life?
    Wait. What?

Do you actually listen to her in the car really loud when you're pretty sure nobody else can hear? Cmon, you wittle monster, I know you do. C'mon, admit it.

And if I did, why would matter to you? Have you been hoping to get to know me better? Or is your life just so fucking boring that you create shitty troll threads so you have a semblance of a social life?

Benny, maybe you should take a moment to pick over your own shitty life instead of worrying so much about what strangers are listening to.

Yeah, Benny's obviously trolling or he really is just that daft. I'm normally a hater on pop music, and I can't stand a lot of Lady Gaga's most popular stuff. BUT, the girl is SERIOUSLY talented and there is no denying that. I absolutely loved her duets with Tony Bennett. I even bought one of the Blu-Rays. Top notch stuff with very high quality audio, great mastering, and just straight entertaining. If she has Tony's stamp of approval, then I'm willing to be that she is legitimately good. But hey! Perhaps Benny's a better judge of talent than he is, so what do we know?

not my cup o' chai either but think she not only is steeped in talent but knows how to play the game well and works hard at it. In interviews she's pretty grounded and humble. Blew me away when she did AHS Hotel and obviously has honed acting skills. I don't listen to it much, but I respect her as an artist
    Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanott is worth $275 million ??? holy shit

the meat dress was so ridiculous, it was almost a goof on avant garde fashion ( see Zoolander) JUST SO HOT, right now
    Bacon tastes good. Pork chops taste goood.

Apparently, she's gonna do like 70 shows at the MGM Vegas. That's got to be in good proximity to the buffet...check it out:

https://www.mgmgrand.com/en/restaura...nd-buffet.html

That looks swanky!! Pocket lobster tail and pocket prime rib to take to the show!

Also,

Benny likes Gaga! Benny Likes Gaga! ... oooooooooooooo !!!!
    If we're gonna wear uniforms, we should all wear somethin' different!

You are just old Benny.

WTF is up with Lady Gaga?

I'll take yours Lady Gaga and raise you a St. Vincent. Annie Clark is a weapon.

https://www.vevo.com/watch/st-vincen...)/USC4R1400089

Quote Originally Posted by twodogs View Post

WTF! was that? Back in the day she could really sing
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

WTF is up with Lady Gaga?

What? Who? You dissin Annie? Sing? Did you watch her play the guitar over the top of the neck with both hands? Does anything fucking matter anymore?

https://www.npr.org/event/music/5790...y-desk-concert

Quote Originally Posted by St. Jerry View Post
    The only thing I don't like is Artpop.

While we're talking about pop music, does anyone like Phil Collins? I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual.

It was on Duke where Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument.

In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism. Take the lyrics to Land of Confusion. In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problems of abusive political authority. In Too Deep is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as anything I've heard in rock.

Phil Collins' solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like In the Air Tonight and Against All Odds. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist.
    speaking of, killed any hookers lately?
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Quote Originally Posted by ml242 View Post
    speaking of, killed any hookers lately?
    Wait, I thought he didn't really kill them. It was all in his mind. Some sort of social 80's commentary that flew over my head.

Quote Originally Posted by twodogs View Post

Yeah, if Benny has a problem with Lady Gaga, St. Vincent would probably make his head explode. Ripping guitarist. Always thought she was crazy talented. Annie Clark is a rock goddess.