Thumbs up Finally fresh SNOW in Tahoe; ride share

Tonight Tahoe area snow levels falling to around 9,000 feet.

Friday into Friday night a second wave of precipitation will bring more rain and snow into Saturday morning. This time snow levels could start around 8,000 feet and fall to around 7,000 feet by Saturday morning. We could see 1-3 inches of snow above 8,000 feet.

We may have a break Saturday night into Sunday with just clouds and the chance of a stray shower with highs in the 30's on the upper mountains and 40's at the bases and lake level. We could see a wetter storm for next week in the Monday night to Wednesday time frame. This storm could also have falling snow levels with snow to the lower elevations." - by Snow Forecaster Bryan Allegretto.

Looking to join a Tahoe area ski lease?

Full Time ski lease spots available South Lake Tahoe; Only 2 miles from Heavenly gondola. Kirkwood is 35-40 minutes away. 1-2 full time spots available for a ski lease from Jan 5 to May 5 in South Lake Tahoe. Details, contact at http://www.snowpals.org/leases/south...nly-ski-lease/

Connect to ride share to and from Tahoe resorts: http://www.snowpals.org/info/tahoe-rideshare/

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tahoe-snow-2018.png 
Views:	30 
Size:	410.7 KB 
ID:	220375

Quote Originally Posted by snowpalsdotorg View Post
    Tonight Tahoe area snow levels falling to around 9,000 feet.

Friday into Friday night a second wave of precipitation will bring more rain and snow into Saturday morning. This time snow levels could start around 8,000 feet and fall to around 7,000 feet by Saturday morning. We could see 1-3 inches of snow above 8,000 feet.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tahoe-snow-2018.png 
Views:	30 
Size:	410.7 KB 
ID:	220375

That picture shows what Tahoe is like after a 1-3 inch dump, for sure.

I have had my timeshare next to Stage Coach lift on Redweek for about a month now. Prime week, mid Feb and only $800 for a 3/2 unit that sleeps 7. Something makes me think the Tahoe lodging business is going to suck this season if it doesn't dump soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

You know its bad when threads are started for a forecast of 1-3".

Quote Originally Posted by neufox47 View Post
    And to spam their rentals
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Quote Originally Posted by neufox47 View Post
    this thread was started for spam, the 1-3" was just a pretext
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy