Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    CO
    Posts
    143

    2018 ON3P Billy Goats 184 w/ quiver killer

    If going straight and busting through variable snow quickly is what you need, the BG is the tool for the job. Practically brand new, skied 7 days.

    Mounted on the line with quiver killer for kingpin 13's. My BSL is 315. A few scratches but no core shots. In SLC currently but will be in Denver for the next few days. Local pickup in one of those spots preferred.

    I'll let 'em go for $700, any offers lower than that and I'll need to think about it.





  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Cascades
    Posts
    526

    2018 ON3P Billy Goats 184 w/ quiver killer

    Paging the price police to the bacon aisle...

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Tahoe
    Posts
    3,116
    Lolz. Do the bids start at $700???? I bid $800. Why buy new when you can get such a deal here?


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    50 miles E of Paradise
    Posts
    8,202
    OP - Read this, since it's pretty obvious you failed to before starting this thread

    https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...SELL-READ-THIS

    There's an additional 10% reduction for adding inserts for a touring binding on a heavy as fuck ski.

    Now think about it a little more and get back to us...
    Check Out Ullr's Mobile Avalanche Safety Tools for iOS and Android
    www.ullrlabs.com

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    SLC
    Posts
    4,436
    because this is a beloved ski here you can maybe ask $400

    if you really are trying to get $500+ for these you should list on ebay

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Imaginationland
    Posts
    4,038
    These skis are "practically brand new." Except they aren't. And they have a bunch of holes in them.

    Who tours on a stock layup bg anyways? Punters. That's who.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Portlandia
    Posts
    2,336
    As someone who may have sold more ON3P skis here than anyone besides the folks at ON3P. You are a bit off. Especially considering the skis are full of uselsss holes.
    Training for Alpental

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    here and there
    Posts
    13,980
    I bid 50 Quatloos
    make every day count

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    381
    I'll need to re drill them. $375. I'll drive down to Denver and pick them up this week.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Los Angeles/Mammoth
    Posts
    694
    Your skis are worth $400-$450. I recently bought a pair of Wrenegade 108s in similar condition on here for around $400.

  11. #11
    Gman's Avatar
    Gman is online now Mack Master William Large
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Beantown
    Posts
    1,923
    I sold minty billy goats with demo bindings for like $500 shipped last year just an fyi.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    4,997
    Quote Originally Posted by NW_SKIER View Post

    Who tours on a stock layup bg anyways? Punters. That's who.

    I did this for four years, on 191's... managed to do a few 8000' days and skied them from several volcano summits... but that was in a past punter life.

    All ye punterz! Leave thine stupid heavy skis in the past, or at least in the resort category, for the age of lightweight pussy sticks is upon us! Behold! Keep up with the randocommandos on their carbon blades of shortness! Break thine tibias into spiral splinters with pintech extravagance!

    OP...you're asking too much for your cheese.
    PE, Mechanical Engineering
    University of Bridger Bowl Alumnus
    Alpental Creeper

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Your Mom's House
    Posts
    6,238
    ^^^ that's going in my signature
    Quote Originally Posted by Norseman View Post
    All ye punterz! Leave thine stupid heavy skis in the past, or at least in the resort category, for the age of lightweight pussy sticks is upon us! Behold! Keep up with the randocommandos on their carbon blades of shortness! Break thine tibias into spiral splinters with pintech extravagance!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Gaperville, CO
    Posts
    3,490
    Quote Originally Posted by adrenalated View Post
    ^^^ that's going in my signature
    Gold.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Imaginationland
    Posts
    4,038
    Quote Originally Posted by Norseman View Post
    I did this for four years, on 191's... managed to do a few 8000' days and skied them from several volcano summits... but that was in a past punter life.

    All ye punterz! Leave thine stupid heavy skis in the past, or at least in the resort category, for the age of lightweight pussy sticks is upon us! Behold! Keep up with the randocommandos on their carbon blades of shortness! Break thine tibias into spiral splinters with pintech extravagance!

    OP...you're asking too much for your cheese.
    You're such a badass.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    4,997
    Quote Originally Posted by NW_SKIER View Post
    You're such a badass.
    Youbetcha. And I learned not to work too hard. And that nobody ever really graduates from Punter U.
    PE, Mechanical Engineering
    University of Bridger Bowl Alumnus
    Alpental Creeper

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    CO
    Posts
    143
    BG's are my skin/hike n fly setup for speedriding this season, and inbounds as well. Wish I got the 189/191 which is why I was selling. Would be a crime to get rid of these for $400.

    Not for sale anymore, I'll keep using them

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Western MT
    Posts
    1,059
    Quote Originally Posted by skinewhere View Post
    BG's are my skin/hike n fly setup for speedriding this season, and inbounds as well. Wish I got the 189/191 which is why I was selling. Would be a crime to get rid of these for $400.

    Not for sale anymore, I'll keep using them
    Probably the wise choice. That being said, I will be in the SLC area the end of the month and would go $401 if you decide to reconsider.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Southern Oregon
    Posts
    847
    I can not believe bacon has not come into this deal yet. $400 plus bacon. Final offer let me know how to send the bacon. Cooked or raw?

    Amateurs...

    Sent from my SM-N910V using TGR Forums mobile app
    That fly seems to like you!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •