Cheaper than getting married I suppose

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/th...her-2017-12-20

"The woman, who calls herself Theodora, is a financial dominatrix, which means clients — many of whom never meet her in person — derive sexual pleasure from giving her gifts and money. Exchanges of money can range from several dollars in “tributes,” as they are called, to gifts of more than six figures. Some clients even become a “human ATM,” meaning they give her complete control over a bank account.

“It’s a form of psychological domination where money is the tool for the transfer of power,” Theodora said. “It’s quite common for powerful men like politicians or CEOs to look for a form of sexual release by submitting to a woman — they are in control all the time during the day — and giving up control financially is a more tangible instrument of power for them.”
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    https://www.marketwatch.com/story/th...her-2017-12-20

"The woman, who calls herself Theodora, is a financial dominatrix, which means clients — many of whom never meet her in person — derive sexual pleasure from giving her gifts and money. Exchanges of money can range from several dollars in “tributes,” as they are called, to gifts of more than six figures. Some clients even become a “human ATM,” meaning they give her complete control over a bank account.
    Hmm... Never have to meet in person, get 6-figure payments, get complete control over bank accounts...

Gonna have to look into this.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post
    Hmm... Never have to meet in person, get 6-figure payments, get complete control over bank accounts...

Gonna have to look into this.
    Excuse me for a minute while I write a "financial dominatrix" twitter bot.

This is the greatest scam in history.

“So if you’re nice to them they like bring you stuff?”
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by Tippster View Post
    This is the greatest scam in history.
    The Tammy Wynette thread is up to 111 pages. A married person has a 45% chance of landing in that thread. At least Theodora is upfront about it.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

"You'll get nothing and like it. And pay me for it."

Is this a serious case of TGR Deja Vu, or is this an old post that somehow has today's date on it?
    I know I have read this thread before verbatim.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    “So if you’re nice to them they like bring you stuff?”

no chance this goes misogynic at light speed... oh; wait?

popcorn
    ​I am not in your hurry

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    The Tammy Wynette thread is up to 111 pages. A married person has a 45% chance of landing in that thread. At least Theodora is upfront about it.
    Probability of a given marriage ending in divorce is much lower than that, and the odds of it ending decrease with each year.

The divorce rate actually peaked a couple decades ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Art Shirk View Post
    You sir, are a true film connoisseur.

You sir, are a true film connoisseur.
    Anyone who didn't know that quote surely is not.

Quote Originally Posted by warthog View Post
    Anyone who didn't know that quote surely is not.
    I love movies. I never watched PCU.

It's a stupid old joke but if someone hasn't heard it

"Someone stole my wife's credit card."
    "Did you cancel it?"
    "No--whoever stole it is spending less than she was."

You should.

If you don't find it funny. Light up some dope, go back 15 years, and then re-watch it.

You should.

If you don't find it funny. Light up some dope, go back 15 years, and then re-watch it.
    Then watch 2001 A Space Odyssey, but you have to drop some acid first if you want it to make any sense.

It is in my top 10, partly because they make fun of Ultimate Frisbee, but mostly because the bullshit college was based on Wesleyan. My grandparents lived near Middletown,CT, and I have a deep hatred for Wesleyan. That movie was basically a documentary, except for the frat BS. Pretty sure Wesleyan would never allow frats and sororities- too exclusionary. Even if, in the movie, the "frat" was uni-sex.

The first time we ever hung out in Middletown, my wife's observation was, " All these guys look like they cry a lot."
    I couldn't sum it up any better. She just gets me.

Oh as an absolute aficionado of stupid movies ("Dude Where's My Car" etc.) I'll absolutely download it.

It is in my top 10, partly because they make fun of Ultimate Frisbee, but mostly because the bullshit college was based on Wesleyan. My grandparents lived near Middletown,CT, and I have a deep hatred for Wesleyan. That movie was basically a documentary, except for the frat BS. Pretty sure Wesleyan would never allow frats and sororities- too exclusionary. Even if, in the movie, the "frat" was uni-sex.

The first time we ever hung out in Middletown, my wife's observation was, " All these guys look like they cry a lot."
    I remember reading a background on the movie and it was about the writer's (or director or someone) ex-fraternity at Wesleyan, and it was in fact co-ed.

Oh as an absolute aficionado of stupid movies ("Dude Where's My Car" etc.) I'll absolutely download it.
    If Dude, Where's My Car is zero Ogdens, PCU is at least plus-8 Ogdens.

Not sure if that's a good or a bad thing. I absolutely am convinced that "Dude Where's My Car" is a genius entry in the stupid stoner movie genre.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Then watch 2001 A Space Odyssey, but you have to drop some acid first if you want it to make any sense.
    Was one of my all time favorites as a kid, but I tried watching that a couple years ago... and I felt like I was watching paint dry. In the rain. Just wasn't happening.

And yes, Wesleyan is scary PC. Pretty sure I am banned.
    Screw the net, Surf the backcountry!

I remember reading a background on the movie and it was about the writer's (or director or someone) ex-fraternity at Wesleyan, and it was in fact co-ed.
    Not shocking, but I am sure they had to accept anyone that pledged, to avoid hurting any feelings.

I worked with a girl in Boulder, smoking hot, Jewish, just my type. She informed me she was valedictorian of her class at Wesleyan. Deal breaker, at least for me. Deal breaker for her was that I wasn't 10 years older and independently wealthy, but that is another story. I guess she had figured out the whole," If you're nice to them they bring you stuff." thing.

Dude Where's my Car and PCU should not be in the same discussion. This is fine art we are talking about here. Can you blow me where the pampers is?

Well, she does have Mrs. Warthog as a handle. Warthogs don't fukken cry, amirite?

Sent from my XP7700 using TGR Forums mobile app

MEAT TOSSER!!!