FS: radical heels

New in box, never mounted Radical ST heels with 130 brakes. Selling because #nofatties
    $210 shipped.

Willing to sell just baseplates/brakes if someone can point me towards the appropriate Dawson article for running these sans brakes. Ehh I’d rather keep it simple.

Up top. Price check?

I paid $150 or 165 for a pair in here over the summer.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using TGR Forums mobile app
    I demoed the TECH TALK JONG! pro model this spring and their performance was unparalleled which is good because I ski in a wedge most of the time - bendtheski, 2011

Radical ST heels on Skimo.com (an excellent resource btw) run $100 per heel.

Disregard my bullshit. I only bought brakes and plates for $50. dschane is right but i might add that skimo sells only the heel tower for 100 each. brakes are like 30 each. So 210 for the pair is probably good.
    You got toes? i am flush with heels.
    I demoed the TECH TALK JONG! pro model this spring and their performance was unparalleled which is good because I ski in a wedge most of the time - bendtheski, 2011

Correct, these are the full unit with tower, brakes and plates. skimo is just selling towers for $100, so $210 shipped seems about right, but will take an offer... I really don't need these. Might have some vertical toes available soon as I figure out my next setup.

Seems high to me. foothill310 is selling some dynafit rad 1.0 with both 110 brakes and heel posts and 130 brakes and heel posts for ~220. Yes they are used but in good shape.

interested.. got toes already..