Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 51 to 74 of 74
  1. #51
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    here and there
    Posts
    16,969
    As mentioned before when one individual in the house has it usually everyone has it and should be treated. If only one gets treated the untreated person then re infests you again. Wifey needs to get dewormed too along with ever body else.
    watch out for snakes

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Where bankers' bankers breed
    Posts
    2,601
    Quote Originally Posted by scottyb View Post
    As mentioned before when one individual in the house has it usually everyone has it and should be treated. If only one gets treated the untreated person then re infests you again. Wifey needs to get dewormed too along with ever body else.
    Yes, tell her that that is her X-MAs present!!
    Gimme five, I'm still alive!
    Ain't no luck, I learned to duck!

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    The Cone of Uncertainty
    Posts
    49,493
    This whole thread is an argument for more vodka in your diet.

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Shadynasty's Jazz Club
    Posts
    9,589
    Iím really more of a tequila drinker. Will that work? Just triple current doses you figure?
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    The Cone of Uncertainty
    Posts
    49,493
    You ever see a live worm in a tequila bottle?

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    14,420
    This is cool...

    "The most common nematode infection in the United States is the pinworm, Enterobius vermicularis. It is particularly common in children. The adult pinworm is thread-like and grows to a length of up to 13 mm, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). The female pinworm leaves the anus at night to deposit her eggs. People get infected through ingestion of the infective eggs.

    Infection with Enterobius vermicularis is relatively mild and is usually associated with rectal itching and discomfort. Rarely, in young girls, the adult females leave the anus and accidentally migrate to the vagina and cause vaginitis.

    Diagnosis is by observing the eggs on a pinworm paddle. The paddle is pressed on the perianal area, and if eggs are present, they stick to the paddle. This procedure is performed first thing in the morning before bathing or bowel movements. The paddle is then examined microscopically for characteristic eggs."
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    LV-426
    Posts
    18,810
    Maybe you should name it "Dart."

    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Verdi NV
    Posts
    9,570
    Quote Originally Posted by bagtagley View Post
    I’m really more of a tequila drinker. Will that work? Just triple current doses you figure?
    Once you start seeing them you got them bad, if you don't wanna swallow the penny. Go to the doc and get a script to kill them

    Don't let it go. It just gets worse
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    The Cone of Uncertainty
    Posts
    49,493
    Quote Originally Posted by MTT View Post
    Once you start seeing them you got them bad,
    They get in your eyes? omg

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    champlain valley
    Posts
    5,322
    Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    This is cool...

    "The most common nematode infection in the United States is the pinworm, Enterobius vermicularis. It is particularly common in children. The adult pinworm is thread-like and grows to a length of up to 13 mm, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). The female pinworm leaves the anus at night to deposit her eggs. People get infected through ingestion of the infective eggs.

    Infection with Enterobius vermicularis is relatively mild and is usually associated with rectal itching and discomfort. Rarely, in young girls, the adult females leave the anus and accidentally migrate to the vagina and cause vaginitis.

    Diagnosis is by observing the eggs on a pinworm paddle. The paddle is pressed on the perianal area, and if eggs are present, they stick to the paddle. This procedure is performed first thing in the morning before bathing or bowel movements. The paddle is then examined microscopically for characteristic eggs."
    thanx timberline, now every time I scratch my ass I am going to think I have pinworm

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Verdi NV
    Posts
    9,570
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    They get in your eyes? omg


    That's Crabs.
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    LV-426
    Posts
    18,810
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    They get in your eyes? omg
    On LV-223, they do.

    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

  13. #63
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    SF & the Ho
    Posts
    6,795
    Gif reminded me This was posted on nextdoor for my hood :

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    panhandle locdog
    Posts
    7,424
    This why eating ass is a bad idea.

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Wenatchee
    Posts
    10,774
    Quote Originally Posted by Leavenworth Skier View Post
    This why eating ass is a bad idea.
    I don't know, Salame di Asino is supposed to be pretty tasty.

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Between one small state and another
    Posts
    1,864


    Dinner's ready
    "You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning".

    -Scottish Proverb

  17. #67
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    in a frozen jungle
    Posts
    2,285

    Scientists now have decisive molecular evidence that humans and chimpanzees once had a common momma and that this lineage had previously split from monkeys.

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Snowttingham
    Posts
    982
    Quote Originally Posted by bagtagley View Post
    Clean specimen for AKR

    that's a decomposed condom. if it came out your ass, it must of slipped off your boyfriend whilst vigorously pumping
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaskan Rover View Post
    Errrrr......was it flat and long and white....looking sorta like a very long stroganoff noodle?

    If the pic is from the toilet bowl with floaters about, I'll pass, thank you kindly.......BUT if the pic is of a clean specimen on a counter top or something, then sure....POST EM UP.
    Quote Originally Posted by raisingarizona13 View Post
    I want to see a pic!

    Do you eat a lot of sushi?

    Parasites fascinate me but they can also be totally disgusting. I won't swim in stagnant warmish water or walk bare foot anywhere where there might be animal feces, heck I won't walk almost anywhere bare foot. Years ago I gave canyoneering a go and after my thrird or fourth trip decided that I didn't like it at all. Some of the pools were so gross, the one that did it for me was this dark deep pool in this narrow slot that we had to rappel into. I kicked this big fuzzy thing below me that I couldn't see and then these gaseous bubbles came to the surface and popped into my face. I hate dirty warm water.

    Anyways, most parasitic worms are pretty darn common in most parts of the world and I'm pretty sure they are often easy to get rid of with medication. I think there are over 60 different kinds but that course was a while ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by BCMountainHound View Post
    Daughter brought home pinworms from daycare once. Treatment was recommended for the entire family AND the care providers. Not sure that the daycare ever followed through with that. Disgusting little angels.

    Puppies usually bring to their new home a bunch of parasites. Our current hound shat out a mess of roundworms not a week in her new home, looked like a bundle of spaghetti coming out. Despite her proclivity for rolling in the most foul feces or rotting carrion, and devouring every little rodent she can get, so far no indications of further infestations. Thankfully.

    Sent from my SM-G930F using TGR Forums mobile app
    i dont kare i carnt spell or youse punktuation properlee, im on a skiing forum

  19. #69
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Shadynasty's Jazz Club
    Posts
    9,589
    Clean specimen came back negative, and a stool sample did too. Iím seeing these thing every time. Really frustrating.
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    The Cone of Uncertainty
    Posts
    49,493
    Look on the bright side, maybe you've just lost you're mind and you're hallucinating and there's no worms!

  21. #71
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    truckee
    Posts
    19,177
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Look on the bright side, maybe you've just lost you're mind and you're hallucinating and there's no worms!
    A very common delusion among the mentally ill.

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    6,975
    You waited 4 years for that?

  23. #73
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    59715
    Posts
    4,235
    Not intestinal, but I do know two people who came home from overseas with bot fly larvae that needed to be removed.

    When I lived in Mexico, bot fly larvae and Dengue fever scared me more than random narco gun battles or anything else really.

  24. #74
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    907
    Posts
    13,647
    Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    This is cool...

    "The most common nematode infection in the United States is the pinworm, Enterobius vermicularis. It is particularly common in children. The adult pinworm is thread-like and grows to a length of up to 13 mm, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). The female pinworm leaves the anus at night to deposit her eggs. People get infected through ingestion of the infective eggs.

    Infection with Enterobius vermicularis is relatively mild and is usually associated with rectal itching and discomfort. Rarely, in young girls, the adult females leave the anus and accidentally migrate to the vagina and cause vaginitis.

    ...

    Thanks, God, for creating all this for us!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •