Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    As mentioned before when one individual in the house has it usually everyone has it and should be treated. If only one gets treated the untreated person then re infests you again. Wifey needs to get dewormed too along with ever body else.
    watch out for snakes

Quote Originally Posted by scottyb View Post
    As mentioned before when one individual in the house has it usually everyone has it and should be treated. If only one gets treated the untreated person then re infests you again. Wifey needs to get dewormed too along with ever body else.
    Yes, tell her that that is her X-MAs present!!
    Gimme five, I'm still alive!
    Ain't no luck, I learned to duck!

This whole thread is an argument for more vodka in your diet.

I’m really more of a tequila drinker. Will that work? Just triple current doses you figure?
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

You ever see a live worm in a tequila bottle?

This is cool...

"The most common nematode infection in the United States is the pinworm, Enterobius vermicularis. It is particularly common in children. The adult pinworm is thread-like and grows to a length of up to 13 mm, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). The female pinworm leaves the anus at night to deposit her eggs. People get infected through ingestion of the infective eggs.

Infection with Enterobius vermicularis is relatively mild and is usually associated with rectal itching and discomfort. Rarely, in young girls, the adult females leave the anus and accidentally migrate to the vagina and cause vaginitis.

Diagnosis is by observing the eggs on a pinworm paddle. The paddle is pressed on the perianal area, and if eggs are present, they stick to the paddle. This procedure is performed first thing in the morning before bathing or bowel movements. The paddle is then examined microscopically for characteristic eggs."
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Maybe you should name it "Dart."

Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by bagtagley View Post
    I’m really more of a tequila drinker. Will that work? Just triple current doses you figure?
    Once you start seeing them you got them bad, if you don't wanna swallow the penny. Go to the doc and get a script to kill them

Don't let it go. It just gets worse
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Quote Originally Posted by MTT View Post
    Once you start seeing them you got them bad,
    They get in your eyes? omg

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    This is cool...

"The most common nematode infection in the United States is the pinworm, Enterobius vermicularis. It is particularly common in children. The adult pinworm is thread-like and grows to a length of up to 13 mm, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). The female pinworm leaves the anus at night to deposit her eggs. People get infected through ingestion of the infective eggs.

Infection with Enterobius vermicularis is relatively mild and is usually associated with rectal itching and discomfort. Rarely, in young girls, the adult females leave the anus and accidentally migrate to the vagina and cause vaginitis.

Diagnosis is by observing the eggs on a pinworm paddle. The paddle is pressed on the perianal area, and if eggs are present, they stick to the paddle. This procedure is performed first thing in the morning before bathing or bowel movements. The paddle is then examined microscopically for characteristic eggs."
    thanx timberline, now every time I scratch my ass I am going to think I have pinworm

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post

That's Crabs.
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

On LV-223, they do.

Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Gif reminded me This was posted on nextdoor for my hood :

This why eating ass is a bad idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Leavenworth Skier View Post
    This why eating ass is a bad idea.
    I don't know, Salame di Asino is supposed to be pretty tasty.

Dinner's ready
    "You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning".

-Scottish Proverb

Scientists now have decisive molecular evidence that humans and chimpanzees once had a common momma and that this lineage had previously split from monkeys.

Quote Originally Posted by bagtagley View Post
    Clean specimen for AKR

that's a decomposed condom. if it came out your ass, it must of slipped off your boyfriend whilst vigorously pumping
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaskan Rover View Post
    Errrrr......was it flat and long and white....looking sorta like a very long stroganoff noodle?

If the pic is from the toilet bowl with floaters about, I'll pass, thank you kindly.......BUT if the pic is of a clean specimen on a counter top or something, then sure....POST EM UP.
    Quote Originally Posted by raisingarizona13 View Post
    I want to see a pic!

Do you eat a lot of sushi?

Parasites fascinate me but they can also be totally disgusting. I won't swim in stagnant warmish water or walk bare foot anywhere where there might be animal feces, heck I won't walk almost anywhere bare foot. Years ago I gave canyoneering a go and after my thrird or fourth trip decided that I didn't like it at all. Some of the pools were so gross, the one that did it for me was this dark deep pool in this narrow slot that we had to rappel into. I kicked this big fuzzy thing below me that I couldn't see and then these gaseous bubbles came to the surface and popped into my face. I hate dirty warm water.

Anyways, most parasitic worms are pretty darn common in most parts of the world and I'm pretty sure they are often easy to get rid of with medication. I think there are over 60 different kinds but that course was a while ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by BCMountainHound View Post
    Daughter brought home pinworms from daycare once. Treatment was recommended for the entire family AND the care providers. Not sure that the daycare ever followed through with that. Disgusting little angels.

Puppies usually bring to their new home a bunch of parasites. Our current hound shat out a mess of roundworms not a week in her new home, looked like a bundle of spaghetti coming out. Despite her proclivity for rolling in the most foul feces or rotting carrion, and devouring every little rodent she can get, so far no indications of further infestations. Thankfully.

Sent from my SM-G930F using TGR Forums mobile app
    i dont kare i carnt spell or youse punktuation properlee, im on a skiing forum

Clean specimen came back negative, and a stool sample did too. I’m seeing these thing every time. Really frustrating.
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

Look on the bright side, maybe you've just lost you're mind and you're hallucinating and there's no worms!

Look on the bright side, maybe you've just lost you're mind and you're hallucinating and there's no worms!
    A very common delusion among the mentally ill.

You waited 4 years for that?

Not intestinal, but I do know two people who came home from overseas with bot fly larvae that needed to be removed.

When I lived in Mexico, bot fly larvae and Dengue fever scared me more than random narco gun battles or anything else really.

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    This is cool...

Thanks, God, for creating all this for us!