WTT: Attack2 AT Bindings for Attack 13 / 16

Picked up a pair of Fischer Attack2 13 AT bindings (same as Attack2 14 AT but with the 13 spring). Brand new, 115mm brake (need to confirm brake size).

Looking to trade for the normal Attack2 13 or 16 bindings. Would potentially consider the older generation, or maybe some attack demos. Need 130 or 150mm brakes

I need to check in my pile of gear. I may have some regular attack13s lying around.

What is it about the Attack2 model that you don't like?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I'd prefer the Attack2 13 (over first gen). I have the AT version of the Attack2, and decided I won't be using the skis they are going on with AT boots so I'd rather have the normal version.

Quote Originally Posted by Muggydude View Post
    I'd prefer the Attack2 13 (over first gen). I have the AT version of the Attack2, and decided I won't be using the skis they are going on with AT boots so I'd rather have the normal version.
    OK, I guess that takes me out of the running then, since the spare Attack13's I have are 1st gen.

BTW, isn't the AT version compatible with all boot norms? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMGxr-T66Sc
    So it wouldn't really matter whether you use them with AT boots or alpine boots?

Yes, but comes with extra weight and stack height. It's marginal but I don't need the trade-off for AT compatibility

Ha, such fine-tuned and well calibrated senses! That's great.

When I'm skiing, I can't even tell the difference between regular and demo attacks. So for sure the minuscule "X" mm stack height and "X" gram difference between an Attack2 AT and a regular Attack2 would just go right over my head. (Weekend punter speaking here...)

If you want a pair of first gen regular din binders - I have a set of demos and regular binders that I could maybe trade - brakes are 110 or 115mm (like you I can’t remember). Maybe we could just hang onto our brakes....

I have a pair of demo 16’s that I’m about to pull of a pair of skis. They’re probably 115mm brakes though. Otherwise interested.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

I have Attack 16s that I could trade. Only have 110mm-ish brakes, though.

WTT: Attack2 AT Bindings for Attack 13 / 16

Would definitely prefer to trade for a pair with the wide brakes, especially if I'm down grading to the last gen. Would also consider selling these straight up, PM me with an offer. Would be looking for enough to cover a new pair of 13s. I need 130mm brakes, or potentially even 150

Since you're considering the 1st gen now... my pair is NIB attack 13s. never been used or mounted. Black and white color. 110 brakes.

If you need 115 brakes, maybe we just keep our own brakes? I'm assuming the brakes are still backwards and forwards compatible between generations?

If interested, I'll send over pics

Quote Originally Posted by sierra_cement View Post
    Since you're considering the 1st gen now... my pair is NIB attack 13s. never been used or mounted. Black and white color. 110 brakes.

If you need 115 brakes, maybe we just keep our own brakes? I'm assuming the brakes are still backwards and forwards compatible between generations?

If interested, I'll send over pics

Erp, never mind. Sorry, just read your original post more carefully. I see you need 130 to 150 brakes.

So I finally got to check my bindings and it turns out I have 130mm brakes after all- so I'd do a binding for binding swap w/o brakes.

Still holding out to see if I can find any Attack2's out there, or attack demos with 130mm brakes (demo brakes are different type than the normal) - but if not I'll hit up those of you with first gen bindings.

Quote Originally Posted by sierra_cement View Post
    Ha, such fine-tuned and well calibrated senses! That's great.

When I'm skiing, I can't even tell the difference between regular and demo attacks. So for sure the minuscule "X" mm stack height and "X" gram difference between an Attack2 AT and a regular Attack2 would just go right over my head. (Weekend punter speaking here...)
    It seems to make a lot of difference depending on the ski.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.