Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post
    LA grave - wanna buy my car today, for 5% under KBB? You can pick it up in 2022.
    Hahaha! If it's a Jaguar E-type with extremely low mileage!

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Nope. Typical American asshole. You ever ski Big Sky?
    Nope, but I have been to Haines and Valdez and a few places in B.C., Utah etc. What about you?

Quote Originally Posted by gramboh View Post
    I still don't understand why anyone would buy Goode skis? Especially if you had to order from the US to Europe and pay $180USD shipping? Just why.
    I fully agree with you. It is a long story, but to make it short: I ordered a pair to Alaska when I went there (so no initial delivery to Europe) but that pair were mounted with rental bindnings (!?!?) when I got them and had to be returned. They then sent me a new pair to Europe, that broke and broke and broke (I got an extra ski after the first ski broke so that pair actually consisted of 3 individual skis, all broke). As a compensation they gave me a "good" price on the skis this thread is about, but I had to pay the shipping. Something like that. I regret that first order.

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    Maybe Goode has decided to wait five years before sending your refund check.
    As long as they communicate that I am fine with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Greydon Clark View Post
    $188. Per the email from 2012.
    It's pretty funny that you think you as a private customer that sends a single package once gets the same price as an enterprise that sends a lot of packages everyday. I just entered some dummy values in USPS price calculator and they don't even accept packages of that size, which probably is a good indication about what it might cost.

Name:  Namnlo?st 5.png
Views: 531
Size:  189.7 KB

wait........Goode still makes skis?

Quote Originally Posted by t-the-east View Post
    This should've been the end of this thread. Seriously, that's an amazing picture and way more interesting than everything else that's gone on here.

Quote Originally Posted by la_grave View Post
    They were broken and unskiable. Maybe you should read up on things before you post? Or do you love to see your own words on the screen so much you couldn't resist?
    You should've sent them back when you broke them. You fucked up. Take your broken skis and sit on them. Waiting five years to return them was a poor move. You shouldn't be surprised that they aren't jumping at the opportunity to help you.

You're an entitled asshole. Go fuck yourself, JONG. Quit wasting our time with your bullshit.

I just entered some dummy values.....

Excellent, extra points for using the right values.

They probably couldn't find the skis because--like you--the exist in a time and logic warp.

Hahaha! If it's a Jaguar E-type with extremely low mileage!
    If you look at the car through the same distorted lens that you view your interactions with Goode, then yes, it is a Jaaaaaaag E-type with 12 miles.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    There had to be some intervening communication, right? I mean, nobody would get the "ok, I will refund if you send me the skis" and then wait 5 years -- without communicating that -- to send the skis and expect the refund, right? Right?
    Since you're responding to other posts, please respond to this one.
    Last edited by Danno; 12-16-2017 at 11:35 AM.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by NW_SKIER View Post
    You should've sent them back when you broke them. You fucked up. Take your broken skis and sit on them. Waiting five years to return them was a poor move. You shouldn't be surprised that they aren't jumping at the opportunity to help you.

You're an entitled asshole. Go fuck yourself, JONG. Quit wasting our time with your bullshit.
    ^ ^ ^
    This, I don't agree with everything you post bud but spot on here. Jebus.

And for the record boys, I bought some Goodes about 11 or 12 years ago, they were one of the first carbon skis on the market and pretty wide under foot (106mm) for any skis at the time. They've lasted fine and have morphed into my rock touring skis. I do remember when they were mounted that it was a fine line between mounting the screws deep enough and not going through the base. Whatever, it worked out and along with my dynafits I had one of the lightest set ups out there at the time. I'm far from a charger, but I didn't (and don't) meadow skip with these skis much. No issues (other than yeah, they're definitely not the best ski out there).

OP you're burying yourself. STFU and GTFO, you'll get no sympathy here pal. I'm beginning to think you're a troll.
    Last edited by garyfromterrace; 12-16-2017 at 02:32 PM.
    “I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different.”
    ― Kurt Vonnegut, A Man Without a Country

www.mymountaincoop.ca

This is OUR mountain - come join us!

Warning for Goode skis. They are a scam.

5 years later you expect a refund on a product that you never went out of your way to actually return?

Fuck you.

Snooze you lose.

Maybe they’ll just reciprocate with the 5 year delay and you’ll have your $s end of 2022

I could give a fuck about Goode skis but what do in the world do you think is too long? 7 years? 10? 50 years?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

Perpetuity, of course. Why not? That e-mail is basically a contract. If Goode had gone bankrupt while I was waiting, I would've been my own fault but beyond that there is no reason for this "offer" to be time limited.
    Yes, there is a reason. You are an asshole who they shouldn’t want as a customer.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

Telemark Pyrenees will ship skis from Euro to the US for $46.04. Your story doesn’t add up.

Yeah, I sent a pair to s friend in Germany for $55 last year.

I rip the groomed on tele gear

Goode? The ski pole company?

What's going on in here.

Fake story

Dude.
    You are making Zero friends here.
    Is that your intent?

Sounds like you have plenty of money.
    Why you getting so bent out of shape about this?

Shit happens.

Just suck up the cost, and let it be one of your *stories*

(I always get muddled up between Goode & Drake anyhow)

Next time buy RockyMountainUnderground skis.
    amirite?

...Remember, those who think Global Warming is Fake, also think that Adam & Eve were Real...

Some Panda Poles to go with those RMU’s too
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

The consensus here is you're an asshole. You can keep thinking the rest of the world is the problem, it's your life.
    that's all i can think of, but i'm sure there's something else...

this thread demonstrates once again that inbreeding amongst the 1% is quite prevalent.
    it really needs to stop.

Perpetuity, of course. Why not? That e-mail is basically a contract. If Goode had gone bankrupt while I was waiting, I would've been my own fault but beyond that there is no reason for this "offer" to be time limited.
    Cool where'd you go to law school?

Also, this... this is your own fault.

Nope, but I have been to Haines and Valdez and a few places in B.C., Utah etc. What about you?
    Cool. Do they have 5 year warranties on skis there?
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

Quote Originally Posted by garyfromterrace View Post
    ^ ^ ^
    This, I don't agree with everything you post bud but spot on here. Jebus.

And for the record boys, I bought some Goodes about 11 or 12 years ago, they were one of the first carbon skis on the market and pretty wide under foot (106mm) for any skis at the time. They've lasted fine and have morphed into my rock touring skis. I do remember when they were mounted that it was a fine line between mounting the screws deep enough and not going through the base. Whatever, it worked out and along with my dynafits I had one of the lightest set ups out there at the time. I'm far from a charger, but I didn't (and don't) meadow skip with these skis much. No issues (other than yeah, they're definitely not the best ski out there).

OP you're burying yourself. STFU and GTFO, you'll get no sympathy here pal. I'm beginning to think you're a troll.
    I don't agree with everything you say either. Good thing you bring good bacon to make up for it. I'll make you a taco.