Price police - 192 DPS Wailer 112 RPC Pure3 w/Speed Rads

SOLD: 192 Wailer 112 RPC Pure3 with Speed Radicals - 145-115-127 w/25M radius

Skis are 9/10. Bases & edges are near mint with nothing to note. Grey top sheets are 8/10 or better with minimal wear - a few nicks at tips and tail.

Speed Rads are in same excellent shape as skis. Mounted for 307 BSL. Mounted at +1 by the looks of it. Heels are at middle of adjustment plate so +/- ~10mm BSL adjustment.

Selling these for a friend. Was thinking $700 shipped CONUS and I'll eat the PayPal fees. Or $675 with Friends/Family. He wanted to get a bit more out of them but I thought this was closer to reality - Let me know if that's out of line.
    Name:  IMG_3125.JPG
Views: 840
Size:  130.0 KB
    Name:  IMG_3130.JPG
Views: 676
Size:  120.5 KB
    Name:  IMG_3143.JPG
Views: 677
Size:  122.4 KB
    Last edited by truax; 12-14-2017 at 08:31 PM. Reason: SOLD

You might get that ($200-225 for the speed rads, and $450 for the skis) if you split them up. If he wants them to sell quickly though -- $300-350 seems more reasonable for the skis given that a 190+, fat, lightweight ski is one of those that more people talk about wanting, than actually shell out the cash for.

PM'ed for just skis.

Sent from my Pixel XL using TGR Forums mobile app

I could be interested in the bindings if cstefanic wants the skis, depending on the price

Got word back from buddy. He's willing to split up but is in no hurry. Skis need to go first for $425, then will part with bindings

And thanks doebedoe for the breakdown assistance

Your buddy is selling this set up because it skis like absolute fucking shit. Tech bindings can not drive the 192 RPC. You actually have to drive this ski, two pins at your toe and two prongs in the heel does not allow you to do so. Is he wearing the lightest touring boots known to man while trying to rail these too? Let me guess, those chips on the tip and tail are from the skis chattering off each other while he stands on them trying to hang on? Split the shit up and sell to the mags above who made an offer because there is no way he is taking this set up out again. FWIW I have this exact set up, Ill let you guess how many times I skied them w/the Radicals and TLTs before drilling them and adding inserts for P18's.

cstefanic has spoken for the skis. Bindings are also sold.

As for mooseknuckles, my friend never had issues with TLTs, Rads and this setup. Granted, we are often skiing low density and untracked powder. He hesitated in getting rid of these because he enjoyed them tremendously. Got rid of his banana RPs to keep these actually. Horses and courses. Carpenters and tools.
    Last edited by truax; 12-14-2017 at 08:31 PM.

Man, moose, slow your roll! Truax was good and prompt in PMs and we worked a deal.

Quote Originally Posted by mooseknuckles View Post
    Your buddy is selling this set up because it skis like absolute fucking shit. Tech bindings can not drive the 192 RPC. You actually have to drive this ski, two pins at your toe and two prongs in the heel does not allow you to do so. Is he wearing the lightest touring boots known to man while trying to rail these too? Let me guess, those chips on the tip and tail are from the skis chattering off each other while he stands on them trying to hang on? Split the shit up and sell to the mags above who made an offer because there is no way he is taking this set up out again. FWIW I have this exact set up, Ill let you guess how many times I skied them w/the Radicals and TLTs before drilling them and adding inserts for P18's.
    Pfft. You're a snowboarder.

Quote Originally Posted by mooseknuckles View Post
    Your buddy is selling this set up because it skis like absolute fucking shit. Tech bindings can not drive the 192 RPC.
    I have skied 192 pure 3s with speed radicals, Lord SPs, Beast 14s, and radical 2.0 FTs. I've driven them with everything from Beast carbons to TLT6Ps. The last time I skied then was with the TLTs in a combo of fresh powder up high and refrozen mank down low. While not the ideal combo, it was far from bad.

Seth

Quote Originally Posted by cstefanic View Post
    Man, moose, slow your roll! Truax was good and prompt in PMs and we worked a deal.
    Congrats and enjoy them!

Quote Originally Posted by NW_SKIER View Post
    Pfft. You're a snowboarder.
    exactly, my opinion is worth double

Quote Originally Posted by sethschmautz View Post
    ...While not the ideal combo, it was far from bad.
    I have a sneaking suspicion that the Beast mounted on the RPC skied far different then the radicals. Like you said, not ideal. I implore you to try the RPC with an alpine boot and binding combo. If our paths cross and bsl match up, feel free to take mine for a spin.

Quote Originally Posted by truax View Post
    cstefanic has spoken for the skis. Bindings are also sold. As for mooseknuckles, my friend never had issues with TLTs, Rads and this setup. Granted, we are often skiing low density and untracked powder. He hesitated in getting rid of these because he enjoyed them tremendously. Got rid of his banana RPs to keep these actually. Horses and courses. Carpenters and tools.
    Glad to hear he secured funds for new battle axes.

[QUOTE=mooseknuckles;5194772] I have a sneaking suspicion that the Beast mounted on the RPC skied far different then the radicals. Like you said, not ideal. I implore you to try the RPC with an alpine boot and binding combo. If our paths cross and bsl match up, feel free to take mine for a spin.[/QUOTE)

I don't disagree that I liked the feel of the Lords over the speed radicals (my binding combo at the time), but I never felt that the radicals lacked the power to carve a hard turn at high speeds. I was using Vulcans as my only boot. One of the biggest differences was shimming the toe on the radicals to reduce the ramp.

I have the same skis now but my binding combo is beast 14s and radical 2.0s. I'm driving those with beast boots or TLT6s. For a day of inbounds I certainly wouldn't choose the TLTs and radicals, but I've skied plenty of laps on that setup to not fear it either. When I first got the TLTs, they didn't come with tongues either, and they skied okay without.

I've definitely skied scarier combos in the past.

I appreciate the offer on the alpine set up. That would be cool.

Seth