Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Fer fucks sake man.
    Life is tough. It's tougher when you're stupid

The cat doc has seven more lives left. Bringing it on !! Wishing you a safe and laughter filled holiday season.

Damn. Seriously shitty run you are on. Only up from here. You have your health! Glad you are ok

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    I wonder if anyone has gone for a straight on totaling German cars...off a good start with one Audi, now the BMW. Still need Porsche, MB and VW.
    I think the VW is like a wild card in Uno. You're just spotted it, pre-wrecked. Totaling the Merc and Porsche are probably about as likely as getting aces on the turn and river.

Although, Hutash has the hot hand right now so I wouldn't bet against it. Just hope his 'luck' runs out for his safety's sake.
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    I think the VW is like a wild card in Uno. You're just spotted it, pre-wrecked. Totaling the Merc and Porsche are probably about as likely as getting aces on the turn and river.

Although, Hutash has the hot hand right now so I wouldn't bet against it. Just hope his 'luck' runs out for his safety's sake.
    Those old rwd 911s got pounded into many a Jersey barrier back in the '80s and early '90s. Hutash might have one of those under his belt already, assuming he was done with vet school in time to afford the requisite Porsche payments and blow.

Those Mercedes we're hard to kill and often kind of slow back in the day. But the new ones make for some interesting possibilities.

Glad you're still in one piece, bud. You gotta find the guy with your voodoo doll ASAP before he takes you out.

The 930 911 Turbo was known as the "Widowmaker".

Bobby Stainless has one for sale.

If I were you Doc, I'd say it's a hard 'pass'.

Quote Originally Posted by 2FUNKY View Post
    Hunker down, they usually come in threes.
    That is what I was thinking. Last time I had a really bad stretch of luck was 40 years ago and I was arrested 3 Fridays in a row God Damn it
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

I'd be ok with a thread drift if it meant hearing what on earth could have gotten you arrested 3 weeks in a row 40 years ago.

Were you stealing horses or something?

I didn't mention it, but I hope the third strike against me has already happened. It didn't directly threaten my life, so I don't know if it really counts, but was probably the most truamic. The Saturday between my house burning down, and rolling a car at 70 mph, I had to put down my 15 year old orange tabby cat. Healing pets over the rainbow bridge is one if the suckiest parts of my profession. Helping your own pet is many, many times worse.

I NEED TO FUCKING SKI!!!

Probably won't happen until Late January though. Associate vet is still out on maternity leave, and she had to evacuate with a two year and a two month old. Her house is okay, and likely to stay that way, but it's not over uet.

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

A Graduate of the James Pio Driving School

That counts in my eyes, bummer man.
    Really sorry to hear that.

I think I'd count that one. Given your stretch anything that ranks as most traumatic over those other two has to count. Skiing for sure. Just put the bar down!

Maybe Icemam can show me the way to Chad's gap.

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

Yikes

wow you are having a tough run but you are proving to be a survivor. Chad's gap may not be a good idea right now. wishing you the best on getting things back together and glad you walked away.
    off your knees Louie

Quote Originally Posted by BFD View Post
    wow you are having a tough run but you are proving to be a survivor. Chad's gap may not be a good idea right now. wishing you the best on getting things back together and glad you walked away.
    Actually - so far the issues seem to arise from Dr. Hut’s everyday living a life. Sleepin in his house - burns down. Drivin the beemer - bam upside down.

Maybe launching a gap would break the curse- or just a run of the mill exorcism?

You rolled that at 70mph???
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Quote Originally Posted by hutash View Post
    I didn't mention it, but I hope the third strike against me has already happened. It didn't directly threaten my life, so I don't know if it really counts, but was probably the most truamic. The Saturday between my house burning down, and rolling a car at 70 mph, I had to put down my 15 year old orange tabby cat. Healing pets over the rainbow bridge is one if the suckiest parts of my profession. Helping your own pet is many, many times worse.

I NEED TO FUCKING SKI!!!

Probably won't happen until Late January though. Associate vet is still out on maternity leave, and she had to evacuate with a two year and a two month old. Her house is okay, and likely to stay that way, but it's not over uet.
    hang in there, man.

They blew up Chad’s gap after Tanner died there.

Maybe Icemam can show me the way to Chad's gap.
    Post of the winter.

Go north, go shred. Have a laugh.
    www.dpsskis.com
    www.point6.com
    formerly an ambassador for a few others, but the ski industry is... interesting.
    Fukt: a very small amount of snow.

You rolled that at 70mph???
    Actually just ended on its side, not really a roll...but it sounds better

I almost would have rather rolled. I almost took the light as a direct side impact on the drivers door. Watched that fucker come right at me, and thought I was toast. Providence was shining on me at the impact was right on the B pillar, which I seriously think saved my life, not that it's worth much, especially this month.

Fortunately, or unfortunately depending on how you look at it, the pole prevent a full roll, otherwise I would have been pitched down a steep embankment and most certainly rolled. I think I would rather have rolled then take the impact on the drivers door, but the B pillar taking the impact was a good thing.

iscariot

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    They blew up Chad’s gap after Tanner died there.
    funny!

I wonder if anyone has gone for a straight on totaling German cars...off a good start with one Audi, now the BMW. Still need Porsche, MB and VW.
    Just drive the MB til it runs outta gas....

Glad you're safe Hutash! And serious vibes about your tabby. Can't imagine how hard that must have been amongst all of this.

I NEED TO FUCKING SKI!!!
    Get winter tires on the Porche?
    10/01/2012 Site was upgraded to 300 baud.

Porche
    is that the short spelling?
    Scientists now have decisive molecular evidence that humans and chimpanzees once had a common momma and that this lineage had previously split from monkeys.

I think it means he keeps his winter tires on the prorche. I kept mine in the garage, when I has a garage.

iscariot