Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Is op some type of neat freak maniac sex pervert?

I dunno dude get some sleeping bags, then when ur pussy hurts u can jerk off into them after first run
    Zone Controller

"He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

"DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

Quote Originally Posted by FLS View Post
    Can someone recommend me a diy liner for my roof box that I can't reach?
    I can draw you a template, but you will need to hire someone to fabricate something from it, then rent a scissor lift.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    I can just hear it--"DAAAAAD! He's hitting me!!! Make him stop!!!!!" " It's her fault. She's in my space." " Shut up you two or we're turning around right now!" "NOOOO! I wanna go skiing!!" [from the roof box]
    FIFY
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post
    FIFY
    [from the roofbox, sliding down the bunny slope]

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post
    FIFY
    Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    [from the roofbox, sliding down the bunny slope]
    heh heh
    There has to be a video somewhere of someone doing that but I can't find one. Help me out here.

I triggered the jong. Hehehe.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

This thread is internet gold.

Quote Originally Posted by jhyatt View Post
    OK Brah, I decided to shave my balls and use the pubes to line the Audi's cargo area. I will put the kids in the roof box, but since I don't have roof rails I will just tow it behind me, dragging on the ground. Bumper sliding, but much safer because they will be in the box. I also bought some new carbon touring boots just for driving and I put some Kingpins on the brake and gas pedals because they are supposed to release in a crash, right? Touring is cool, right? Brah!
    And I am just going to have my AUDI detailed every day because I am better than all you tards and then reline with Briana Bank's freshly shorn gooch hair because that is shaved daily but the same chick that does my nether-regions. And it's so soft! it smells like a mixture of conditioner and santorum... just like ME!
    Finally, I will get a high quality German-made liquid-tight tarp and cut it and sew myself a really nice and tight thong and wear it whenever I am posting on TGR because it keeps all of my jizz-o contained that constantly spews as I read the amazing posts here. Sitting on my heated stool makes it all juicy like in a slow-cooker. I will probably do the thong with the built in suspenders because that's what ALL the dentists wear at the conventions I go to in Bangkok.

Thanks to all who made constructive posts. I am really not worried about skis flying around in the car if I were to wreck. I am going to get that LL Bean blanket tomorrow and make a juicy ski burrito. If that thing goes flying in the car, it will be the least of our worries!
    For years I have driven to and from the mountains with an empty thule box on the roof and I always look forward to the day when I can take that thing off in April (or May!). It has skis in it for the very short ride to and from the cabin to the hill. In fact, I often just shove them in the car. I have the mega-box and putting it on and off is a PITA with the normal height car. On the stupid big SUV it's a real pain.
    I just ordered some roof crossbars from Thule so if I end up putting the box on, so be it. It will probably go on for some trips anyway.

My season has been great so far, with probably more days out so far than mouthfuls of baby batter gargled by [insert name here] in the last few hours.
    Name:  59c.png
Views: 418
Size:  255.6 KB
    TLDR; Ski faster. Quit breathing. Don't crash.

Made my day. Having had a molded out minivan from the skis inside despite the tarps/mats etc I can only back the box.

I didn’t try pubes though.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I rip the groomed on tele gear

Quote Originally Posted by jhyatt View Post
    OK Brah, I decided to shave my balls and use the pubes to line the Audi's cargo area.
    A=4πr2
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

The only hope you have is to accept the fact that your car is already trashed. All skiing depends up it.

while we're at it

Name:  furniture cover 3.jpg
Views: 402
Size:  15.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    The only hope you have is to accept the fact that your car is already trashed. All skiing depends up it.
    At some point, every ski is a rock ski.

At some point, every car is a ski car.
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    the situation strikes me as WAY too much drama at this point

Sorry.... why 2 pairs of skis each of he lives 5 minutes from the hill?

Quote Originally Posted by iceclimb View Post
    Sorry.... why 2 pairs of skis each of he lives 5 minutes from the hill?
    Have you never watched a world cup race?

You don't pose with your race steeds!

I am impressed.... a whole World Cup family!

5 minutes from the hill? You can walk back to your cabin and grab your skis.

It's actually ski in/out, but he obviously likes to bring a lot of shit with him to the hill.

I can see not wanting to put the box on the rooftop IF you have to regularly park in a garage and the box makes your car too tall. That is what happens to me every winter on my commute to work, instead of using the parking garage park and ride that is 1 mile from my house, I have to drive to a parking lot park and ride 5 miles from my house, because my Sequoia won't fit in the garage with the box on top.

But I still put the damn box on top during ski season, and climb up there to put skis in it, because fuck, what else am I gonna do, put the skis in the back?
    Last edited by Danno; 12-15-2017 at 11:53 PM.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Just get a quiver drone and call it good.

Quiver drone is brilliant!

Do they work for kayaks and Mtn bikes?
    watch out for snakes

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    It's actually ski in/out, but he obviously likes to bring a lot of shit with him to the hill.
    Needs everyone to see his fancy ride.

Sent from my XT1650 using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by scottyb View Post
    Quiver drone is brilliant!

Do they work for kayaks and Mtn bikes?
    can you put skis in an avalauncher?