QST 106 vs Legend X 106?

Down to these 2 options for a Teton area daily driver. Will be used 70% resort 30ish% BC/TetonPass and prob mounted with Kingpin 13s although im tempted by the Tecton. (Ive had 3+yrs on Kingpin13s with zero complaints vs this being yr 1 for the Tecton being avail...) I"ve been skiing 40+ yrs and 5'11 180lbs and skiing Hawx 130 XTDs for boots...

Hoping to get some demo time in the near future but I'm getting antsy and want to pull the trigger while 188s in either are still avail.

Anyone spent time on both of the above? Your thoughts?? Really want to stay under 110 underfoot and i have connections to both Salomon/Dynastar hence these 2 options

Thanks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

You won't go wrong with either ski. Both are superbly balanced and versatile, with the Dynastar being slightly more edgy and precise and the Salomon very slightly more pivoty. Flip a coin.

Bump. Anybody else want to chime in?

Looking at one of these to replace my 2013 Cochise as a daily driver for Fernie. I'm hoping for something with more pop without giving up too much crud performance. Planning on demoing both over the next week.

Both are solid skis. I’ prefer the precision and speed of the dynastar. I think it floats better too, but is defiantly more at home going down the fall line than being surfed across it.

All the shop rats are raving about the Head Kore 105.
    Mostly sold out around here.

The Dynastar is a bit damper and will handle the crud better. The Sally feels lighter and is a bir more playful. Leaning to power: Dynastar, more finesse, the Salomon. But as mentioned, we are talking 60/40 either way. Close skis.
    Click. Point. Chute.

Quote Originally Posted by Shredhead View Post
    All the shop rats are raving about the Head Kore 105.
    Mostly sold out around here.
    Not all of them.

Gravity DT what did you go for and how's it been? Same conundrum but will be for bc skiing ~ 100%, only time on lifts will be in the alps, hopefully this spring. 5'10", strong skier have loved the Dynastar CHAM line over the years so am leaning dynastar.
    Like I told my last wife, I never drive faster than I can see, besides it's all in the reflexes.