Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18
    Glad to hear your recovery is going well.
    I too hope to ditch mine tomorrow.
    It really has been a grim winter for sure.

Progress being made is good news. Have you thought about an E-Bike to get some light cardio when you can ride again?
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Yeah I mean I'm gonna go. I know it's good and going the right way. But the shit hurts. It's funny because the exercises are so easy and I'm an eager patient and they say "do 10" and I'm like I could do 100 easy and I could at the time but the next day I'm like holy shit this hurts like a motherfucker. I'm glad a professional is in charge of this shit, I'm a moron.
    Your PT is a knucklehead if he lets you do way more than you should.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    Your PT is a knucklehead if he lets you do way more than you should.
    nah they make me stop it's just that it seems so easy at the time that I feel like I could keep going but the next day it's obvious they were right and it was a good thing I stopped.

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    be ready to face me & the sfb, he’s hosting 19BBIutarded
    should be good

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Thanks fellas, I'll post back when I think of it. The shit didn't kill me so I guess I'm stronger now.
    It's like a doc friend of mine told me, you'll do as humans have for 100,000 years; heal or die. Looks like you chose healing. Keep at it.

& “blutarded” enters the TGR lexicon

Ice, glad you're on the mend. I get my new knee April 9th followed by PT starting on Friday the 13th. Hard as it was 10 years ago with my last knee surgery, at age 68 I expect it to be a little tougher and longer to full full but I'm determined to hike this summer and ski next season. Maybe even with you if you make it up here or I make it to 19BBIutarded.
    In drove this drunken madman and stopped on a dime! Unfortunately the dime was in Mr. Rococo's pocket!

Good luck with the procedure and recovery. Get as strong as you can beforehand!

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    spent about as much time in the car as riding a couple soli lifts traverse sidestepping out to the guild line to score a well needed
    1000 ft of untracked cold smoke blower andi fkna skied it damn well despite under 10 days this season and a complete and utter lack of preseason training
    but sometimes it aint your skiiing that makes ya the most stoked
    glad ya made sum turns again my old foggy friend
    bummed i didnt gits to share em
    todays another day
    im headed up
    get gear and prepare to share
    up
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

So I have not been around here much in the last few years and I guess I did not see Ice any last year so I am just now getting informed. I hope you are doing well this season Ice. I’m in the village now but leave tomorrow. Hope to see you sometime this season. You too SFB.