WTB Zero G 108 skins

Picked up a pair of Zero G 108's from a guy on craigslist last month. Totally spaced on the fact that they're supposed to come with a pair of pre-cut skins (right?). Does anyone have a pair up for grabs or possibly know where to get some?

I just bought a pair of the skis at the local shop...I read somewhere as well that they are supposed to come with skins but the shop said no. Kind of bummed, I guess they offered them only the first year? Shops probly got mad they couldn't sell a pair of skins with them.
    "The skis just popped me up out of the snow and I went screaming down the hill on a high better than any heroin junkie." She Ra

WTB Zero G 108 skins

No, that is incorrect. Skins were never just thrown in. They're cut to size Pomoca's that retail at $216.
    Nice try though.
    crab in my shoe mouth

Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    No, that is incorrect. Skins were never just thrown in. They're cut to size Pomoca's that retail at $216.
    Nice try though.
    I'm not trying shit besides trying to find an answer.

Guess i'll be buying another pair of magic carpets..

I have these on my Zero G 108's. Luke warm on them...would consider other options first. They are fraying pretty bad and need that special netting to store them.

http://www.blackdiamondequipment.com...=skins&start=5