Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mbillie1 View Post

^ smog lake shitty

and the incredible hoary faceted sugar death pack
    Damn I knew you guys got smog there a lot but is it usually that bad ?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF1146.jpg 
Views:	263 
Size:	1.19 MB 
ID:	218737there'
    s a little snow at 8-9K ft/Utard pic /keep your socks dry & your pecker hard & the world will turn..... add some snow and we will turn too!
    ski paintingshttp://michael-cuozzo.fineartamerica.com" horror has a face; you must make a friend of horror...horror and moral terror.. are your friends...if not, they are enemies to be feared...the horror"....col Kurtz

Quote Originally Posted by WTF is dat View Post
    Damn I knew you guys got smog there a lot but is it usually that bad ?
    Couple weeks a year for sure looks that bad. Some worse than others. This is a worse one for sure.

Sent from my XT1650 using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by AlpineZone View Post
    Hi western maggots! I would like to share this photo of Killington, Vermont from this morning! May I suggest that instead of the brown, snowless and overrated western USA that you make a pilgrimage to the mountains of the northeast, home of the gnarliest snowriding in the USA? The conditions are actually more dependable and consistent than the west due to the superior snowmaking and cold temperatures combined with ample snowfall. Also the terrain is truly fabulous, the partying is unmatched anywhere(can you say "hot New Jersey Italian babes?") and the setting is Norman Rockwell-esque! Pursuing the plethora of hot NYC/NJ and Boston "chicas" in their stretch pants can be even better than the great skiing, but I must warn you they are quite feisty and outspoken, unlike the laid-back western gals.
    While I am here,I would like to take this opportunity to formally invite you (as well as all TGR Maggots, NewSchoolers, Pugskiazoids, jongs and lurkers alike) to come join our fun-loving but responsible bunch of snowriding aficionados at http://forums.alpinezone.com/. I think most all of you will find that our seasoned moderators "keep the bar high" by maintaining a sense of order and decorum, while encouraging quality discussion about our favorite pastime. I can assure you that "newbies"'(jongs) are welcomed with open arms by our entire community(unlike here at TGR), and there is no "hazing period" or rudeness tolerated. We also have superior bandwidth and response times on our 502g superfibre network as well as a state-of-the-art virtual blade server farm with 5000 terabytes of virtual disk space for your photos, blogs etc. It may take a small amount of getting used to, as we do have reasonable standards as far as language and image posting that are strictly enforced. The registration is easy and painless, and the rules will be explained in detail during the process. I will warn you however up front that registering an ALIAS and/or "trolling" is strictly "VERBOTEN", and something we have zero-tolerance with. If you are tired of the juvenile goings-on at TGR and yearn for a snowriding forum that matches your maturity level, all I can say is: "Come join the fun"!

KILLINGTON, VERMONT TODAY 12/13/2017

Hi Greg

Hi western maggots! I would like to share this photo of Killington, Vermont from this morning! May I suggest that instead of the brown, snowless and overrated western USA that you make a pilgrimage to the mountains of the northeast, home of the gnarliest snowriding in the USA? The conditions are actually more dependable and consistent than the west due to the superior snowmaking and cold temperatures combined with ample snowfall. Also the terrain is truly fabulous, the partying is unmatched anywhere(can you say "hot New Jersey Italian babes?") and the setting is Norman Rockwell-esque! Pursuing the plethora of hot NYC/NJ and Boston "chicas" in their stretch pants can be even better than the great skiing, but I must warn you they are quite feisty and outspoken, unlike the laid-back western gals.
    While I am here,I would like to take this opportunity to formally invite you (as well as all TGR Maggots, NewSchoolers, Pugskiazoids, jongs and lurkers alike) to come join our fun-loving but responsible bunch of snowriding aficionados at http://forums.alpinezone.com/. I think most all of you will find that our seasoned moderators "keep the bar high" by maintaining a sense of order and decorum, while encouraging quality discussion about our favorite pastime. I can assure you that "newbies"'(jongs) are welcomed with open arms by our entire community(unlike here at TGR), and there is no "hazing period" or rudeness tolerated. We also have superior bandwidth and response times on our 502g superfibre network as well as a state-of-the-art virtual blade server farm with 5000 terabytes of virtual disk space for your photos, blogs etc. It may take a small amount of getting used to, as we do have reasonable standards as far as language and image posting that are strictly enforced. The registration is easy and painless, and the rules will be explained in detail during the process. I will warn you however up front that registering an ALIAS and/or "trolling" is strictly "VERBOTEN", and something we have zero-tolerance with. If you are tired of the juvenile goings-on at TGR and yearn for a snowriding forum that matches your maturity level, all I can say is: "Come join the fun"!

KILLINGTON, VERMONT TODAY 12/13/2017

Quote Originally Posted by AlpineZone View Post
    ...Also the terrain is truly fabulous, the partying is unmatched anywhere(can you say "hot New Jersey Italian babes?") and the setting is Norman Rockwell-esque! Pursuing the plethora of hot NYC/NJ and Boston "chicas" in their stretch pants can be even better than the great skiing, but I must warn you they are quite feisty and outspoken, unlike the laid-back western gals...
    Has anyone ever told you that you come across as really creepy?

Quote Originally Posted by skitolive View Post
    Has anyone ever told you that you come across as really creepy?
    Lol..you'll figure it all out soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    saved pre delete
    Why is he deleting and reposting posts ?!

What is going on

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    saved pre delete
    as my wife says, "i got a mind like a hawk!"

Quote Originally Posted by WTF is dat View Post
    Why is he deleting and reposting posts ?!

What is going on
    SOP for Greg
    the deleting anyway

maybe he figured he'd just let the post sit since it got quoted anyway & reposted

I feel bad for you guys out in CO - we're usually jealous of you in the early season. It's not great in California by any means but we did get a good amount of snow above 7500 feet - at least enough to hold us over for a while and have some pretty fun days in the meantime skiing some real terrain and not just groomers (although it's gradually getting worse and the forecast is not encouraging). My first day out was an amazing powder day at Kirkwood in late November and if not for that I'd be antsy as hell right now. Still, resorts around here are gonna get killed over Christmas... maybe not as bad as CO but it's going to be a collective bloodbath in general.

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    I feel bad for you guys out in CO - we're usually jealous of you in the early season. It's not great in California by any means but we did get a good amount of snow above 7500 feet - at least enough to hold us over for a while and have some pretty fun days in the meantime skiing some real terrain and not just groomers (although it's gradually getting worse and the forecast is not encouraging). My first day out was an amazing powder day at Kirkwood in late November and if not for that I'd be antsy as hell right now. Still, resorts around here are gonna get killed over Christmas... maybe not as bad as CO but it's going to be a collective bloodbath in general.
    For sure. I hope Tahoe Forest Hospital is cancelling all xmas vacations for ER staff. I took my kid in there one New Years when it hadn't snowed in a couple of weeks. People bleeding in the parking lot, on the floor of the waiting room, in the halls. And that was when there was a lot more snow than we have now.

excellent conditions in Quebec right now, some great ski out here.

Quote Originally Posted by euanj View Post
    excellent conditions in Quebec right now, some great ski out here.
    Hey JONG!! This thread is for bitching!!

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Hey JONG!! This thread is for bitching!!
    You missed the Quebec part

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    We got all your Epic Tourons 2 years ago. Now it is your turn to take one for the team.

Looking good at Keystone!

How the fuck does it go from "Never gonna snow again" to "Oh, it's gonna snow 6 inches tonight" in less than 24 hrs? I really should have been a weatherman. Fuck. I'd be great at it. Oh well, we'll take it.

There is a bright line between bad conditions and good conditions. When base depths and pending storm totals are expressed in inches it's bad. When it's in feet, it's good. Simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by shredgnar View Post
    How the fuck does it go from "Never gonna snow again" to "Oh, it's gonna snow 6 inches tonight" in less than 24 hrs? I really should have been a weatherman. Fuck. I'd be great at it. Oh well, we'll take it.
    No kidding!! The only job with no accountability needed. If I was wrong 80% of the time, I'd be in jail.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirshredalot View Post
    We got all your Epic Tourons 2 years ago. Now it is your turn to take one for the team.
    Nah, Tahoe and Colorado epic-ers are both going to head for Whistler...

Never seen Utah avie go to "intermittent" advisories in friggin December. Man it's bad.

All local resort social media pics are on groomers. It's going to be ugly over the holiday week. Just wow.

^ don’t worry the wife and I are flying east dec 22 to 31 so it’ll snow 80” as usual during that period...

(or we’ll just miss the shitshow, either way)

Quote Originally Posted by mbillie1 View Post
    ^ don’t worry the wife and I are flying east dec 22 to 31 so it’ll snow 80” as usual during that period...

(or we’ll just miss the shitshow, either way)
    Shit...I'd bring my skis if I were you. Snow looks better there right now.

Safe travels.

Hey, I'm headed to the California desert. By that, the Northwest should also get hammered. You're welcome?