NEW 2018 BCA Float 27 Speed Airbag Ski Pack with full 2.0 Canister, Retail $830.00

Brand New, BCA Float 27 Speed Airbag backpack with the BCA Float 2.0 Air Canister full and ready to go. Since you probably have a proform or are sponsored by a snow-blade company but spend your time scraping through the TGR forms for used gear this bag is essentially worthless to you. But, if you are a lame ass loser who would rather just buy something than spend 10 hours of their life bugging people about a deal let me know, this is a deal. Enjoy the lightest weight airbag pack on the market, newly redesigned for 2018! Pick up in JH, WY. or I can ship. More information here: https://backcountryaccess.com/…/floa...avalan…/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo Dec 03, 3 21 56 PM.jpg 
Views:	188 
Size:	1.72 MB 
ID:	218255   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo Dec 03, 3 22 13 PM.jpg 
Views:	144 
Size:	1.31 MB 
ID:	218256   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo Dec 03, 3 22 03 PM (1).jpg 
Views:	136 
Size:	1.59 MB 
ID:	218257  
    Last edited by mud0shark; 12-11-2017 at 04:28 PM.

No one gives a shit about the online price

Trade for a map to Chad's Gap?

Where the fuck are these people coming from? RMU skis, retail prices... GTF out of here.

Can you really put a price on protecting my life? I'll accept your bag as a donation, as long as you throw in a six pack and cover shipping to Tanzania.

Hi Nigerian prince here. Would love to wire you the money for the pack if you could just ship it to me first.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Ill give you $3.50?

NEW 2018 BCA Float 27 Speed Airbag Ski Pack with full 2.0 Canister, Retail $830.00

My car retails for a lot of money but I bought it used (aka new with tags) so it didn’t cost a lot of money

Brand New, BCA Float 27 Speed Airbag backpack with the BCA Float 2.0 Air Canister full and ready to go. Since you probably have a proform or are sponsored by a snow-blade company but spend your time scraping through the TGR forms for used gear this bag is essentially worthless to you. But, if you are a lame ass loser who would rather just buy something than spend 10 hours of their life bugging people about a deal let me know, this is a deal.

Quote Originally Posted by bluenext View Post
    My car retails for a lot of money but I bought it used (aka new with tags) so it didn’t cost a lot of money
    Brand New, BCA Float 27 Speed Airbag backpack with the BCA Float 2.0 Air Canister full and ready to go. Since you probably have a proform or are sponsored by a snow-blade company but spend your time scraping through the TGR forms for used gear this bag is essentially worthless to you. But, if you are a lame ass loser who would rather just buy something than spend 10 hours of their life bugging people about a deal let me know, this is a deal.

Its easily worth $3500 you are hooking Mags up!!!!
    Hello darkness my old friend

I’m confused. What are you asking for it?

Quote Originally Posted by ffmedic84 View Post
    Trade for a map to Chad's Gap?
    Impossible. Ski Patrol blew it up.

But back to the matter at hand...I'll pay full retail as long as you give me the wire transfer instructions to your Nigerian bank and sweeten the deal with an OTPHJ.

...Remember, those who think Global Warming is Fake, also think that Adam & Eve were Real...

Ok. Evo has pack for $630. Canister is $175. That's $805. Mag deal would be at least 40% off= ~$500. (Plus free shipping) I would consider it at that price.
    I already have a canister tho. How about $300 for the pack?
    Even sometimes when I'm snowboarding I'm like "Hey I'm snowboarding! Because I suck dick, I'm snowboarding!" --Dan Savage

Quote Originally Posted by lepistoir View Post
    Ok. Evo has pack for $630. Canister is $175. That's $805. Mag deal would be at least 40% off= ~$500. (Plus free shipping) I would consider it at that price.
    I already have a canister tho. How about $300 for the pack?
    Whats the mag deal? I just ordered a mammut avy bag from there.

Quote Originally Posted by toastybroski View Post
    Whats the mag deal? I just ordered a mammut avy bag from there.
    Send them a pic of your GFs tits with the order and get an automatic 40% off. Works every time.

Quote Originally Posted by viglio View Post
    Send them a pic of your GFs tits with the order and get an automatic 40% off. Works every time.
    Oh shit good idea, thanks for the advice. I have shots from every angle maybe that'll get me 45%.