Help ID this pickup bed rack mount/ plate

Stumbled across this, and I like it:
    https://www.carid.com/images/pages/t...-model_cat.jpg

I can't find it online though -- is that plate (the aluminum color) part of a tonneau bracket? Is this a homemade rack? Also -
    I can't find the black oval pieces (that form the "crossbar" that the Yakima bike rack is mounted on) online either.

Anyone seen anything like this for sale?
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Can't help with the rack, but that white board looks like a regular-old piece of Azek.

My internet sleuthing turns up CP-racks, apparently out of business. Seems the guy cleared out inventory in 2015. http://www.clubfrontier.org/forums/f.../topics/217465

Seems pretty straight forward to replicate though.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Google comes up with "cp-racks" but website seems to be down. Looks interesting.

edit: beat me to it

Thanks!

Google image search under "cp racks" comes up with some other photos too.
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

There are a lot of across-the-bed-rail type truck racks, but the CP Rack was different -- nothing spanning the truck bed. It looks like it bolted in place of the Nissan factory tie-down rail, and I guess that's how it's strong enough to support the leverage of a bike without buckling the bed side rail.

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...act=mrc&uact=8

I've also seen a lot of homemade outside the cap mounts that don't require a crossbar. I'm sure you could mod some channel rack clamps for your specific truck and weld on a supporting panel for the bike mount.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague