Wireless Helmet Audio

Any recommendations? I've never had any and know next to nothing about them. I'm mostly just interested in music (not phone calls) and want some that I can operate with gloves on or by voice (siri) for riding the chairlift. They need to be compatible with a smith vantage helmet. Do they just slip into the ear padding? Perhaps something like these Outdoor Tech ones?:
    https://www.outdoortechnology.com/co...products/chips

I have the Outdoor Tech ones. They're reliable, loud enough, and hold a charge for the whole weekend.

Overpriced, sure. But they do the trick, and its easy to pause so you can talk to your crew.

Why not Airpods? I love mine.

Quote Originally Posted by thejongiest View Post
    Why not Airpods? I love mine.
    How does the mic work with a helmet?

I just got them this summer so I haven't used them skiing yet (a buddy has and says they're great). But I have used them biking with a buff over the ears and them under the buff and the mic was crystal clear. They are far and away the best headphones wireless buds I've ever used.

Apple also has an awesome return policy (I think 14-days), but you can open and use them and return them for a full refund within the period. So no harm, no foul in giving them a try.

I was thinking about the airpods - and that the sound would be better. Are they the same size as regular apple headphones? I have to see if they are comfortable under my helmet. But was also worried I might lose them in the snow if taking my helmet off -- do they stay in well during activity?

If you want to avoid the cost and risk of AirPods, try using BT earbuds, like Phaiser BHS-760.
    $35 or so on Amazon.

Wire between earbuds can attach to back of collar. Wire retains buds. Sounds good. Buds aren't huge. Lots of ear size options. Control on wire.