Arc'Teryx Voltair

Minus 4 F doesnt seem all that cold, especially if on a multiday high country hut trip.....

I actually wondered when we might see these operating temps on the fan/battery based airbag packs...

https://www.wildsnow.com/23588/arcte...y-temperature/

I would want to know when the production shift occurred and check my serial number to see if my battery was manufactured before the estimated production shift.

I'm not too concerned about the temperature ratings but -4F just isn't that cold....

Quote Originally Posted by skibass View Post
    I would want to know when the production shift occurred and check my serial number to see if my battery was manufactured before the estimated production shift.

I'm not too concerned about the temperature ratings but -4F just isn't that cold....
    I don't know that this is really a production shift but more a reassessment of the real world battery operating temps after more real world field testing. I'd probably be packing that fucker in hard warmer packs and wrapping it up. -4 for sure ain't cold.

Sent from my XT1650 using TGR Forums mobile app

Send in the pack, get 250 CAD and buy a new one... I will probably not make use of the offer for a new pack as I will need it. But the 250 CAD are very welcome!

I rarely tour under -20°C here in Europe... not an issue for me.