Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    It was 61 two days ago and tomorrow mornings forecast is 3.
    I donít think there is one solution.

Heated grips
    ďI have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.Ē

Winter Commuter Glove Rec's?

All the raddest bros and crustiest commuters use scootR logic mitts. Best $19 ever

http://www.partsforscooters.com/112-...ategory=137352

those ^^ look good, somewhat like what I made out of a piece of inner tube, if you could prop the hand openning open they would be thee cats ass
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Winter Commuter Glove Rec's?

Quote Originally Posted by scrublover View Post
    https://www.rei.com/product/776693/d...er-bike-gloves

Been using these a few years now. Keeps my hands warm in the teens temp-wise. 3-5 mile commute.

The little floppy cover is nice.
    I have these and theyíre probably the worst gloves Iíve ever owned. Mine are probably 10 years old. Floppy cover is nice but seams throughout the glove leak like Iím not even wearing anything.

My bike commute gloves are now a mid weight-ish Swix cross-country glove. Easy to operate shifters and brakes, warm, but not too bulky.

I use XC gloves a lot, plus my PE soft shells.
    Everyone is different and so are most days.
    I base my apparel on yesterdayís ride and any variables with todayís forecast.
    Generally, if Iím not a little cold at the beginning of a ride, Iíll be overheated by the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Shredhead View Post
    Generally, if Iím not a little cold at the beginning of a ride, Iíll be overheated by the end.
    Ha ha. Fortunately for me, I donít jog or road bike (or spin big XC miles), because I fucking hate starting out cold. I stay cold, get cranky and motivation drags down.
    I try to start out warm and carry a big pack. Iíll stop 10 min in and shed layers. Iím not in a hurry
    If you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it tubeless, I will. I got spare time.