Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    2018 bump. Bueller?

PM me

Pm me too

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

did anybody try calling gopro and ask for a deal, seen some reddit posts on people calling to order by phone and getting a $100 discount on hero7 with proof (serial number) of ownership of an older gopro camera (sort of a loyalty discount).

anybody had any luck? I haven't called them myself, just wondering if this is really happening given that they do seem to have an official trade in program.

Quote Originally Posted by mfa81 View Post
    did anybody try calling gopro and ask for a deal, seen some reddit posts on people calling to order by phone and getting a $100 discount on hero7 with proof (serial number) of ownership of an older gopro camera (sort of a loyalty discount).

anybody had any luck? I haven't called them myself, just wondering if this is really happening given that they do seem to have an official trade in program.
    that would be handy....mine decided after transferring vids to comp last night, to just stop working and not turn on or respond in any manner....of course it's a year and a half old so I'm probably screwed

Here's $100 off if you have an old digital camera to trade-in. Not sure why they bother having you send in something, no doubt it's going to China to be "recycled" in some questionable manner.

https://shop.gopro.com/tradeup