Um... Jackie Chan skis $42,00

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jimdobs.../#183b61b53411

Um... those P18s look pretty, but outside of that, I'm not sold...

How many of these, if any, will be seen outside of the Yellowstone Club and the Alps?

I look forward to a pair hitting gear swap.

reminds me of this
    skid luxury

Nice, those P18's are probably worth as much as $300 on ebay!

I can only imagine the emotions that would take over when you get your first core shot. Or when someone runs over the top of your skis in a lift line. Whoever buys skis like that needs to have their taxes raised. A lot.

I'd take those AFDs if he's willing to separate.

we truly live in the best of all possible worlds

How douchey can you get? Its like a Media310 review but without the use of the product. Pichler too cheap to throw out a few pro deals?

"When the wood is exposed to sunlight, it darkens to a brown color with a slight purple color. The dry wood is perfect for the flex of the Ski."

And I know this because....

"I spoke at length with the charming and handsome Andreas Pichler about his company, the incredible new Jackie Chan Limited Edition Skis and his plans for the future."

Demo Days at A-Basin!!! Sit and speak at length with the charming and handsome creators of Icelantic Skis!! Revel in the warm glow of a repurposed missile testing facility as our dashing reps regale you with the tales of the creation of the skis.

I also like the convoluted association with RR:

"We work with SRG (Sparkle Roll Group) in China and Jackie is a part of that group as is Rolls-Royce. Since we are the exclusive ski partner for Rolls-Royce, Foil is often called the Rolls- Royce of skis. It’s a perfect fit for both brands.”

I drive a Subaru motorcar (Fuji Heavy Industries) in Colorado and Jackie Chan drove a Mitsubishi in Cannonball Run. Since Mitsubishi and Subaru are both made in Japan, Subaru is often called the Jackie Chan of Mitsubishi Japan China.
    Last edited by Jong Lafitte; 12-05-2017 at 11:12 PM.
    If we're gonna wear uniforms, we should all wear somethin' different!

Quote Originally Posted by Jong Lafitte View Post
    How douchey can you get? Its like a Media310 review but without the use of the product. Pichler too cheap to throw out a few pro deals?

"When the wood is exposed to sunlight, it darkens to a brown color with a slight purple color. The dry wood is perfect for the flex of the Ski."

And I know this because....

"I spoke at length with the charming and handsome Andreas Pichler about his company, the incredible new Jackie Chan Limited Edition Skis and his plans for the future."

Demo Days at A-Basin!!! Sit and speak at length with the charming and handsome creators of Icelantic Skis!! Revel in the warm glow of a repurposed missile testing facility as our dashing reps regale you with the tales of the creation of the skis.

I also like the convoluted association with RR:

"We work with SRG (Sparkle Roll Group) in China and Jackie is a part of that group as is Rolls-Royce. Since we are the exclusive ski partner for Rolls-Royce, Foil is often called the Rolls- Royce of skis. It’s a perfect fit for both brands.”

I drive a Subaru motorcar (Fuji Heavy Industries) in Colorado and Jackie Chan drove a Mitsubishi in Cannonball Run. Since Mitsubishi and Subaru are both made in Japan, Subaru is often called the Jackie Chan of Mitsubishi Japan China.
    If you're going to copy and paste, at least change the color of the font or strip out the formatting. JONG

Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat Sig View Post
    If you're going to copy and paste, at least change the color of the font or strip out the formatting. JONG
    I think that's a joke that I got after I edited the formatting out. If so, well played. Either way...
    If we're gonna wear uniforms, we should all wear somethin' different!