Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    These guys look past the obvious and focus on their ideal that's been packaged up real nice by the god damn police state.

Nobody has replied to subjecting long-haired dogs to intense desert conditions. Or the use of dogs against populations or population control

Oh you gonna let your kid play with the police narcotics dog on national night out? You gonna ignore the dog being used as a tool to brainwash the youth? What happens when the handler is filed up on oxy or vics and then the dog goes haywire ?

You think they give the k9 to th e smart cops or soldiers ? Think again because they do not.

If I had access to classified documents I would surely publicize them for the sake of the animals. I would not care what the petty agents of justice do to me. My myth would propagate for epochs

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using TGR Forums mobile app
    Zone Controller

"He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

"DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

Quote Originally Posted by WTF is dat View Post
    You foolz.

No one has responded to my post noting that police abuse their spouses / significant others at much higher rates than the general public. What makes you think they treat their dogs any differently? If you are willing to hit your spouse, you should have no problem abusing a dog. I also never saw any replies to my point about how dogs that fail “training” are often unadoptable because they are so messed up from their failed “training”.

There are lots of videos online of the police shooting innocent civilian’s dogs. Lots of disturbing and fucked up videos of cops shooting dogs. I won’t post them here, but there is plenty of evidence of this. That alone is ample evidence of animal abuse by the police. There is also this gem from Indiana : https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbc...1.html%3famp=y

Of course, the department determined the officer was not abusing his canine “partner”.

When a dog is killed in the line of duty the fact of the matter is that the dog was killed because it was placed into the position of being killed by his human officer / department. When did we as a society decide that any police department with a K-9 unit is justified in using dogs deputized as “officers” in a proxy war against those the police perceive as “criminals”??

DigitalDeath and I continue to dominate this conversation with our superior logic and reasoning. You bootlickers have all outed yourselves. Very weak efforts in here from bottom and middle tier posters thinking they can attack great posters like myself. Too many brainwashed fools.
    Different cultures treat animals in different ways. You will never win the argument that a dogs life is more valuable than a humans life. That's why dogs are used in Law Enforcement and in combat. To save human lives.

Be sure to get your high horse some water.

It wasn't until recent years that the festival in Yulin began. The festival is celebratedannually in Yulin, Guangxi, China, during the summer solstice in June, by eating dog meat and lychees. About 10,000 to 15,000 dogs are consumed during the 10 days of the festival.
    Last edited by Bobby Stainless; 12-12-2017 at 06:39 AM.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

Interesting
    She was not found by a human equipped with special gear. Instead, her savior was a dog.
    There were more than 300 specially trained search-and-rescue dogs at Ground Zero in the days following the 9/11 terrorist attacks. They helped find survivors in the rubble and, later, found trinkets like jewelry that could be returned to victims’ families. Still more canines served as therapy dogs, helping survivors and first responders cope with their emotional trauma. https://www.today.com/pets/9-11-hero...urs-8C11125763
    Service dogs can find people, Lost children, and drowned victims faster than humans.

This thread is silly.

DD and WTF raising the bar on the stupid with the demise of the kracken

Quote Originally Posted by GoldMember View Post
    Okay, I'm done. This thread is a repetitive argument with no further points made, simply beating a dead horse at this point.
    Again...

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Fiedler View Post
    Interesting

Service dogs can find people, Lost children, and drowned victims faster than humans.

This thread is silly.
    So some dogs saved human lives on 9/11 so that excuses everything else? Is that seriously your argument?

Has it ever occurred to you that dogs can be trained to perform life saving duties without being used in a proxy war against US citizens? (Ski patrol dogs are an example of this)

No one has responded to my valid points about how the police abuse dogs regularly. Shit, I even posted video evidence of an officer abusing his canine partner and there are tons of fucked up videos of cops shooting innocent civilian dogs online.

I rate your argument a meager 3.7 / 10. Beerdrinker agreeing with you is further evidence of your idiocy, as beerdrinker is the single dumbest poster on TGR.

No one has responded to my valid points about how the police abuse dogs regularly. Shit, I even posted video evidence of an officer abusing his canine partner and there are tons of fucked up videos of cops shooting innocent civilian dogs online.
    You do realize that many civilian dogs that are shot by cops have been trained to be watch dogs by drug dealers and other criminal elements, right? Sure, it happens and not always justifiably. But that doesn't direct the question to K9 officers who are trained through positive reinforcement and good handlers.

Your other note about police domestic violence and your presumed linkage to how their K9 partners are treated is not corroborated. First, not all cops abuse their wives. Second, it's probably unlikely that the dog handlers are the ones who abuse their wives. Third, sure, there are outliers as nothing is absolute but I would bet that the vast majority of police dogs are not abused by their handlers but acknowledge there are likely some. Again, though, a minor percentage would be my guess.

Unless you start pointing toward systemic abuse cases documented by study, you're going to have a really difficult time proving your thesis.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Fiedler View Post
    Interesting

This thread is silly.
    nice false equivalency jerk store
    Zone Controller

You do realize that many civilian dogs that are shot by cops have been trained to be watch dogs by drug dealers and other criminal elements, right? Sure, it happens and not always justifiably. But that doesn't direct the question to K9 officers who are trained through positive reinforcement and good handlers.

Your other note about police domestic violence and your presumed linkage to how their K9 partners are treated is not corroborated. First, not all cops abuse their wives. Second, it's probably unlikely that the dog handlers are the ones who abuse their wives. Third, sure, there are outliers as nothing is absolute but I would bet that the vast majority of police dogs are not abused by their handlers but acknowledge there are likely some. Again, though, a minor percentage would be my guess.

Unless you start pointing toward systemic abuse cases documented by study, you're going to have a really difficult time proving your thesis.
    wow, i read the first sentence and you lost all credibility

i guess we should fear urban gang bangers too, they could fuck our wives!

ur bootlicking is precisely absurd now

if you beat your wife and kick the shit out of citizens you beat your dog too

simply creating a police dog is animal abuse
    Zone Controller

You do realize that many civilian dogs that are shot by cops have been trained to be watch dogs by drug dealers and other criminal elements, right?

you have ZERO credibility

military base boy
    Zone Controller

Oh man, that's funny! You think I'm looking for a 'credibility badge' from you??? Thanks, I'll pass....

Oh man, that's funny! You think I'm looking for a 'credibility badge' from you??? Thanks, I'll pass....
    talk about a strawman

civilian dogs trained by drug dealers!

LOL

you stupid fuck
    Zone Controller

Hey dd, are you actually trying to convince anyone? What's your endgame here?
    "...no hobby should either seek or need rational justification. To find reasons why it is useful or beneficial converts it at once from an avocation into an industry, lowers it at once to the ignominious category of an exercise undertaken for health, power or profit."
    -Aldo Leopold

Quote Originally Posted by flyandski365 View Post
    Hey dd, are you actually trying to convince anyone? What's your endgame here?
    look at post one

see how embarrassed the dogs are?
    Zone Controller

Snore - Your OP is weak, and, so are you.
    You are abusing dogs by co-opting them as a veiled discussion point to push your military and police suck agenda.
    And well, you've sucked WTF into your orbit, so hey, you got that going for you - lol.
    -10/10

Quote Originally Posted by ACH View Post
    You are abusing dogs by co-opting them as a veiled discussion point to push your military and police suck agenda.
    And well, you've sucked WTF into your orbit, so hey, you got that going for you - lol.
    -10/10
    oh, i abuse dogs by calling attention to dog abuse

i guess the only people that abuse dogs are me and drug dealers, since i sell drugs too i guess its just mne who is the clear abuser of animals

got it
    Zone Controller

-10/10
    I'm pretty sure DD and WTF suck each other off daily.

drawing attention to animal abuse by police

-10/10
    I am capable of formulating my own opinions thank you very much.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tcAITki6Nkc

Bootlicking abounds in this thread with many idiots supporting the dog abusers and murderers.

When a dog is killed in the line of duty the fact of the matter is that the dog was killed because it was placed into that position by its officer / police department. That is an indisputable fact. Nevermind the fact that often these dogs are used to suppport fascist and unjust laws and policies.

Quote Originally Posted by 2FUNKY View Post
    And who the hell are you ?

Some lower middle tier user with 4000 posts and 12 years on this site and not a single memorable post

^in the posting department, you certainly have a lot to be proud of

I am capable of formulating my own opinions thank you very much.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tcAITki6Nkc

Bootlicking abounds in this thread with many idiots supporting the dog abusers and murderers.

When a dog is killed in the line of duty the fact of the matter is that the dog was killed because it was placed into that position by its officer / police department. That is an indisputable fact. Nevermind the fact that often these dogs are used to suppport fascist and unjust laws and policies.
    anybody who uses the term "bootlicking" is a parody of DD, not much to be proud of there

is everybody you don't agree with politically a fascist?

Quote Originally Posted by DBdude View Post
    anybody who uses the term "bootlicking" is a parody of DD, not much to be proud of there

is everybody you don't agree with politically a fascist?
    you fail to understand the premise of bootlicking

how can you be expected to understand the subtleties of systems of governance

it is clear in america you are either a fascist bootlicker or against fascism and for liberty

DBDUDE ABUSES ANIMALS FOR SURE
    Zone Controller

what is really disgusting is the 10 pages of bootlicking and denial from animal abuse enablers

i have more interesting things to spend my time on but teaching fools the truth is important too, so i persist
    Zone Controller

Quote Originally Posted by digitaldeath View Post
    oh, i abuse dogs by calling attention to dog abuse

i guess the only people that abuse dogs are me and drug dealers, since i sell drugs too i guess its just mne who is the clear abuser of animals

got it
    Nice job dodging the point 10/10 - or - reading comprehension 0/10

Reading between teh lines:
    "Hi, my name is DD, I hate the military and law enforcement."
    You are using K9's (and their alleged abuse) as cover for your real agenda - fess up fucker

WTF - Whatever man - you calling out a mag (who we know for sure skis) with IRL ties to the community, that has been around longer than you is laughable at best - laps for you beater.

Final note, because, yawn, this thread is putting me to sleep.
    Yes dogs get abused (every day), it sucks and breaks my heart when I hear about it, but the common denominator isn't military or LE, it's bad humans (period).

Quote Originally Posted by 2FUNKY View Post
    Hmmmmm....
    Autoerotica?

Nice job dodging the point 10/10 - or - reading comprehension 0/10

Reading between teh lines:
    "Hi, my name is DD, I hate the military and law enforcement."
    You are using K9's (and their alleged abuse) as cover for your real agenda - fess up fucker

WTF - Whatever man - you calling out a mag (who we know for sure skis) with IRL ties to the community, that has been around longer than you is laughable at best - laps for you beater.

Final note, because, yawn, this thread is putting me to sleep.
    Yes dogs get abused (every day), it sucks and breaks my heart when I hear about it, but the common denominator isn't military or LE, it's bad humans (period).

Hmmmmm....
    Autoerotica?
    nice projection of your own insecurities
    Zone Controller