Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    i didnt create the strawman

you did

dogs created and sold by the MIC were abused and killed by the dozen

and we are lucky to have this information. should we start talking about pat tillman?

or what about dog PTSD? chemical exposure? heat exhaustion?

simply bringing a long haired dog into the desert could be construed as abuse if we are going by societal standards
    Zone Controller

"He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

"DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

Round and round you go. Still no proof or substantiation to your claims....waiting...waiting....Buehler?

Quote Originally Posted by GoldMember View Post
    Round and round you go. Still no proof or substantiation to your claims....waiting...waiting....Buehler?
    military dogs and their handlers dont have records kept and definitely are not available

its fine if you want to absolve the military of involvment in the murder of the 2 dozen dogs you posted about, but everyone with critical thinking skills and knowledge of history knows the US military virtually brokered the deal for kuwait to get those dogs

https://nypost.com/2016/02/14/troops...roic-war-dogs/
    this outlines multiple abuses against war dogs

we mourn for the dogs killed by our military because their job was done. Lackland Air Force base rotates around a thousand dogs in training but when Collen McGee, Lackland's designated spokeswoman says "many have been deemed unsuitable for adoption because of their repeated unprovoked aggressive action” we refuse to believe her.

i dont need to prove anything to a licker of boots

buh bye
    Zone Controller

Let’s be honest. Most dogs are pretty fucking racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Cono Este View Post
    It's a fact.

My dog doesn't like black dogs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Well, there is that whole cat thing...

And, of course...

Oh fine .... fucking witch hunt.

I thought dogs were color blind. (My dog goes nuts with the mailman. Also when she sees a TSA agent outside the airport wearing a similar color uniform, so I'm not sure I buy the color blind bit.)

My dog pisses on Sonatas
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

Quote Originally Posted by irul&ublo View Post
    My dog pisses IN Sonatas
    FIFY

Quote Originally Posted by irul&ublo View Post
    My dog pisses on Sonatas
    FIFY
    Good doggie

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    I thought dogs were color blind.
    Fake news.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Quote Originally Posted by digitaldeath View Post

i dont need to prove anything, because I can't.

buh bye
    FIFY

FIFY
    Sad you don't understand how things functions or connect. All you have to do is use your brain.

You posted a couple dog magazine articles and got a couple of bottom boy users to back u up

Ur still a bootlicking dumb fuck
    Zone Controller

Whatever you say, kiddo.
    Last edited by GoldMember; 12-08-2017 at 12:26 PM.

Sad you don't understand how things functions or connect. All you have to do is use your brain.

You posted a couple dog magazine articles and got a couple of bottom boy users to back u up

Ur still a bootlicking dumb fuck
    You don't seem to understand how a convincing argument is constructed. Do you remember having to write persuasive essays in 4th grade? Start there. HTH.
    "...no hobby should either seek or need rational justification. To find reasons why it is useful or beneficial converts it at once from an avocation into an industry, lowers it at once to the ignominious category of an exercise undertaken for health, power or profit."
    -Aldo Leopold

Quote Originally Posted by flyandski365 View Post
    You don't seem to understand how a convincing argument is constructed. Do you remember having to write persuasive essays in 4th grade? Start there. HTH.
    Ok tell me if this is abuse

1. Jerking puppies by the collar repeatedly and forcefully
    2. Forcing dogs into the battlefield and subjecting them to the horrors of war
    3. Forcing dogs to live and work in the desert with temps approaching 120 degrees
    4.breeding and selling dogs to foreign state sponsored oil company to be slaughtered
    6. Dogs too aggressive and anxiety ridden to adopt

The military is heavily insulated and covers up wrong doing exceptionally well.

The reason the pro military dog content exists isn't because the military treats dogs so well...
    Zone Controller

The attack towards me is nothing more than typical bootlicking and faux patriotism
    Zone Controller

The attack towards me is nothing more than typical bootlicking and faux patriotism
    If you'll look back at the thread you'll see that I haven't taken any position other than that you suck at convincing people. It's not personal, you just need to get better at making a case.
    "...no hobby should either seek or need rational justification. To find reasons why it is useful or beneficial converts it at once from an avocation into an industry, lowers it at once to the ignominious category of an exercise undertaken for health, power or profit."
    -Aldo Leopold

Ok tell me if this is abuse

1. Jerking puppies by the collar repeatedly and forcefully
    2. Forcing dogs into the battlefield and subjecting them to the horrors of war
    3. Forcing dogs to live and work in the desert with temps approaching 120 degrees
    4.breeding and selling dogs to foreign state sponsored oil company to be slaughtered
    6. Dogs too aggressive and anxiety ridden to adopt

The military is heavily insulated and covers up wrong doing exceptionally well.

The reason the pro military dog content exists isn't because the military treats dogs so well...
    Just for starters, learn to count. 5 follows 4.

1 - Not military dog training, we've covered that. What happens in puppy mills or other private enterprises may be different.
    2 - Forcing soldiers into those venues isn't any different. Both humans and dogs can suffer from PTSD but the presence of the dogs help save human lives. What's your preference, kill the people? So long as there are people in the world who are out to kill us, it's an unfortunate fact of our lives.
    3 - And you suppose the humans are in a/c offices controlling the dogs remotely? Again, they're taken care of as well as the humans who are subjected to the same conditions. Yes, it's a tough climate but thankfully we have people, and dogs, who go there and do the jobs they were trained to do. It's a nasty world out there and if not for these people, and dogs, our plight would likely be much different.
    4 - You're just out to lunch on this point, as demonstrated time and again.
    5 - Not the case with most of the dogs coming from the military when retired. Can't speak to those trained by other entities.

If the military has covered up their abuses so well, and you KNOW it and can prove it, put it up! Your predetermined bias/hatred of the military is your only point of support. As has been demonstrated time and again, abusing the animals is absolutely the least effective method to train them so why would they be trained through abuse? Your argument fails logic. Watch the behavior of the dogs when on duty. A dog that's been abused is pretty obvious. Those that haven't been abused are also pretty obvious. These dogs aren't being abused and enjoy what they do and are rewarded for positive behaviors, not punished for negative. You're off base with no substantiation for your claims.
    Last edited by GoldMember; 12-08-2017 at 02:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by flyandski365 View Post
    If you'll look back at the thread you'll see that I haven't taken any position other than that you suck at convincing people. It's not personal, you just need to get better at making a case.
    I'm not referring to you and in my opinion it's self explanatory and shouldn't need to convince people that fascists mistreat animals similarly to how they mistreat people

I can only call out the bootlickers, they cannot be reasoned with
    Zone Controller

I'm not referring to you and in my opinion it's self explanatory and shouldn't need to convince people that fascists mistreat animals similarly to how they mistreat people

Do you even understand what a fascist is? If you knew then you would know that you wouldn't be freely posting this garbage up on a public website.

"I'm right because I'm right" isn't a very good argument. I don't know much about how military and police dogs are trained, but you have definitely made a weaker case than others in this thread who provided evidence and some personal experiences.
    -Aldo Leopold

So the Kuwait govt randomly has a connection to a military dog breeder in the southern United States. The Kuwait military is an autonomous faction?

Nope

I like how your justification is "well the people do it so why can't the dogs"

I don't even know what to call this other than fallacious

The only pictures and video you are seeing are those that have been curated and selected for public viewing

You saw some dogs on base huh? You think the military has some unique training method that is patently different than the methods used by dog trainers across the country? Somehow training only with positive reinforcement and free of physical force?

That's laughable

A bureaucracy as secretive as the us military somehow has accomplished the ideal of "the working dog" and has it streamlined from start to finish

The only method of producing all these military dogs is milling. Gimme a fucking break
    Zone Controller