Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Been skiing 4FRNT since the Pilsner EHP's. Had and still ski on various versions of the Renegade and Hoji. Will continue to do so as long as the ski design and quality remain as high as they have been. My limited customer service exchanges over the years have been positive.

I think JLev mentioned in a comment on Newschoolers that Kye's contract was expiring and they simply couldn't afford what a dude of his profile demands. That's the reality of running a business... hope the best for Kye going forward because Numinous was just amazing.

forest Guest
    I ordered a pair of hojis a few months ago. Definitely took a while to arrive and i was getting impatient but they showed up. I emailed a few ties and got a personalized promt response. Company seems to be working hard. Wouldn't hesitate to buy their skis again. This is my second set of 4frnts. First were ehps that are still ticking after a couple hundred days of me shit kicking them.
    Last edited by forest; 12-15-2017 at 11:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    That's it and now it's in second tracks I believe but yeah they had probably 50 pair of Ravens when I was in there early last season waiting to be "factory" tuned.
    Dunno how much those mr. Rob-auto machines cost but I imagine you could pay for a nice five piece family w/thekids in private school for a year before you even pay for disposable parts. Edge polishers are especially expensive additions and Charlie Unicorn November Tango'S to maintain.

If they can bring all their skis back down to $499 and leave them there then I think they're going to do pretty well. Great shapes. Would love to see a 188-190 devastator.

Sent from my VS987 using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by markcjr View Post
    If they can bring all their skis back down to $499 and leave them there then I think they're going to do pretty well. Great shapes. Would love to see a 188-190 devastator.

Sent from my VS987 using TGR Forums mobile app
    Yep. 500-600/USD current season pricing on shapes like Hoji and Renegades will keep me coming back. Not much else matters as long as delivery is reasonable and customer support ok.

I personally think the brand shuffle is a great thing for the industry, and want to shout out to JLev and Sterbenz for all the hard work.

These guys have managed to build their lives around skiing and creating fun products for skiers. Office turds gonna be jealous I guess...

No, 4frnt don’t have the scalability of fucking Salewa or Amer sports, but their products are also not mass produced neon noodles, either.

The Blister podcast was super interesting, and I’d be excited to see some kind of demo program hit the road this year.

There’s always a demo tent at Jackson Hole, so I wonder if some sort of marketing / demo rental cross breed beast could exist to help people ride these skis at major mountains across NA?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Anyone know if they’re going to do another run this year of the ravens?

Quote Originally Posted by PNW_Skier206 View Post
    Anyone know if they’re going to do another run this year of the ravens?

I asked at begin of Dec and was told no by person responding to website chat
    "Not all who wander are lost"

Not sure why all the bitching, 4Front seems to be doing just fine. I just order two uptrack series skis (2 for 1 deal) and 24 hours later had shipping confimation and an expected arrival date of 1-5-18. About a week from order to delivery. Nothing to complain about, price was great, and as long as the build quality is good, all should be right with the world. I think the sale ends either today or tomorrow.

Got the Massif and arete if anybody is interested. Got a nice touring pow ski, and spring couloir ski.

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

Quote Originally Posted by hutash View Post
    Not sure why all the bitching, 4Front seems to be doing just fine. I just order two uptrack series skis (2 for 1 deal) and 24 hours later had shipping confimation and an expected arrival date of 1-5-18. About a week from order to delivery. Nothing to complain about, price was great, and as long as the build quality is good, all should be right with the world. I think the sale ends either today or tomorrow.

Got the Massif and arete if anybody is interested. Got a nice touring pow ski, and spring couloir ski.
    Went to 4frnt website. Looks like ssle is no longer.

Sent from my SM-G935V using TGR Forums mobile app
    No matter where you go, there you are. - BB

Quote Originally Posted by skinipenem View Post

I got an email this morning and it said the sale is still going till midnight tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by skinipenem View Post

Need a coupon code

ENDS MIDNIGHT, order any pair of Uptrack Series skis and choose a 2nd pair for FREE!!!

USE COUPON CODE: UPTRACK-FLASHSALE

This the absolute best deal we will ever offer. Ends midnight New Years Eve Dec 31st, no exceptions!

CLICK HERE to get this INSANE deal - 2 skis for the price of one!

I've been thinking about it, but haven't pulled the trigger. I really don't need new skis, but this is a pretty solid deal.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by m1ab34 View Post
    Need a coupon code

ENDS MIDNIGHT, order any pair of Uptrack Series skis and choose a 2nd pair for FREE!!!

USE COUPON CODE: UPTRACK-FLASHSALE

This the absolute best deal we will ever offer. Ends midnight New Years Eve Dec 31st, no exceptions!

CLICK HERE to get this INSANE deal - 2 skis for the price of one!

I've been thinking about it, but haven't pulled the trigger. I really don't need new skis, but this is a pretty solid deal.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk
    Holy cow, that's a killer deal on some nice looking skis. I really don't need this but may be tough to hold off.

if only they had ravens.

If you have instagram, it's worth following 4FRNT as you will see their deals pop up, they seem to vary their promos pretty often. Contemplating new Hojis mounted with Salomon Shift next season as a do-it-all.

Quote Originally Posted by gramboh View Post
    If you have instagram, it's worth following 4FRNT as you will see their deals pop up, they seem to vary their promos pretty often. Contemplating new Hojis mounted with Salomon Shift next season as a do-it-all.
    Yup. Follow on IG. The 2 for 1 deal was insane. So good.
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    the situation strikes me as WAY too much drama at this point

Ordered and got skis in less then ten days, 2 for 1 uptrack series. Build quality looks excellent, and if they make me ski like Hoji, my life will be complete.

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

Curious how much of a cut a pro skier gets from his/her name on a Signature ski?

Also I'd imagine forecasting gets a bit trickier direct to consumer, without a couple of gorilla retailers to depend on buying a pile of skis every year.

Irregardless I hope they keep selling fun shapes at affordable prices for sure.

I heard on the Powell Movement Pep say that he got something like $10 per for the Fujatives. And they sold like 10k pairs

Anyone holding 184 Ravens from this year (or last year) they'd like to pass on?
    sproing!

Going on four days to ship my order isn't exactly setting the world on fire.

Its a ski company, not Amazon fucking Prime. Not quite a boutique ski company, but close.

Got a week on my Uptrack Massifs, and was pleased. Heald edge well for such wide skis, so skiing groomers was fun. Tossed me around in the cut up, refrozen ice bumps, (but that is more my fault then the skis), and completely ripped up the untracked powder. Skinning and boot packing with it was good as well.

All in all, very happy with the ski.

iscariot

Big 4FRNT fan, and love to see Matt & JLev on here.
    Since this has their attention, why not a limited release of the EHP? It's still alot of folks fave ski. They could do it as a special run for just those that put a deposit down - which would make it pretty risk-free, assuming sufficient interest to make the $ work. I'd put down for at least two pair.s. Maybe some biz or contractual reason why this can't work. But worth asking. Maybe this has been brought up before, sorry if so.
    They did do similar I think for the CRJ, although was a memorial run for CR Johnson (RIP).
    Couldn't resist asking... and hoping!
    S

Quote Originally Posted by hutash View Post
    Its a ski company, not Amazon fucking Prime. Not quite a boutique ski company, but close.
    I work in shipping and there is one of me doing it all. Unless their fulfillment center is a absolute disaster then four days is a long ass time. They don't have that many sku's.

Skied a few laps at Alta today just to demo skis. Conditions sucked raining hard. Basically just wanted to demo MSP and ravens. Disappointed that 4frnt wasn’t there. They’ve shown every year for years. I realize they moved to Vermont but Alta has been a base for them for years. I’m a huge fan of 4frnt skis. But really disappointed they didn’t show.