Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SirHeady View Post
    *Alas , not alias

What happened to Niklas Karlstrom ?? I was bummed to not see any 17/18 TNKs
    Nice catch on the typo! See, far from perfect...

RE: TNK, Funny you should ask, as I just recently learned he has switched his last name to Lexvall, which I gather is his wife's last name so he's a little more difficult to track down than before. But from what I know, Niklas is very content in Kiruna, he is more a rockstar now than ever before, with his punk rock band, Dead Cobras. Check em out, pretty hesh. He's the guitarist with all the tats!

Sick! Loved his part in that Helly Hansen flick from 2005

Bring back the STL too

Thanks for helping spread the word Makersmark!

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    I'm discussing your posting style JONG. But I'll quote your post so that the folks who have your skis can reach out to you if need be.
    Thanks for helping spread the word! Thanks for discussing my posting style, I love your posting style too, the way you use all caps on just one word looks awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by JLev View Post
    Thanks for helping spread the word Makersmark!
    Any time.
    The word of the day is JONG.

Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Got my uptrack cols in the mail today. Ya they shipped 3 months after I ordered them and 4frnt sent them to the wrong address and created a fedex headache, but on the plus side, they gave me a goofy ski-mo hat.

... Also the skis look sweet and I'm stoked to get them out! If they're half as fun and durable as my ehps's its a win!

Quote Originally Posted by camlax View Post
    Got my uptrack cols in the mail today. Ya they shipped 3 months after I ordered them and 4frnt sent them to the wrong address and created a fedex headache, but on the plus side, they gave me a goofy ski-mo hat.

... Also the skis look sweet and I'm stoked to get them out! If they're half as fun and durable as my ehps's its a win!
    What's up? You still in Utah?

Thanks for helping spread the word! Thanks for discussing my posting style, I love your posting style too, the way you use all caps on just one word looks awesome!
    This isn't going to help at all...

Feel free to head this direction though.

Sent from my XT1650 using TGR Forums mobile app

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    fuck yeah jong bringing the blister shit sheen and sass
    You or anyone are welcome to call me anytime to discuss why I'm spending so much time and effort trying to ruin the 4FRNT brand, rip people off, and hurt the sport of skiing (802) 585-1098 xt2
    pm superstar punani
    for Fabio's digits
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

You or anyone are welcome to call me anytime to discuss why I'm spending so much time and effort trying to ruin the 4FRNT brand, rip people off, and hurt the sport of skiing (802) 585-1098 xt2
    There is no slack to be given on TGR.
    There's also not much snow in places so some folks gotta bitch about something.

Folks need to lighten up .
    I guess since I work for a small Indie company I understand the struggles.

I'm no 4FRNT poster boy, but I like my EHP quite a bit.

I'm not sure why some people here are spreading hate. So your skis took an extra few weeks to arrive and the season is just getting underway..

They make some great skis at a price point lower than most others, and the owner of the company just posted his phone number and gave legitimate reasons why there was a delay in shipping. Most all indie skis have gone more the direct order route, so I'm not sure why the hate here.

Quote Originally Posted by tenB View Post
    I'm not sure why some people here are spreading hate. So your skis took an extra few weeks to arrive and the season is just getting underway..

They make some great skis at a price point lower than most others, and the owner of the company just posted his phone number and gave legitimate reasons why there was a delay in shipping. Most all indie skis have gone more the direct order route, so I'm not sure why the hate here.
    B/c this site has a hard-on for ON#P and Praxass. Anyone else is considered

My kid skis the 4FRNT mogul ski in comps. It's built like a fucking tank compared to every other mogul ski. Elan knows how to build skis.

Good luck and success Matt and Jason.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Quote Originally Posted by tenB View Post

+1.

Cool. Call them a bunch of jongs or whatever. They've all done more for ski design, dedicated more of their lives to bringing us cool skis the most anyone else on this board. No, they aren't Praxis or On3p, but they are still trying to reach out to a bunch of people and be honest.

Thanks for the work Matt and Jason.

I think there are a lot more people worried that 4FRNT won't make it than are hating on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Fiedler View Post
    There is no slack to be given on TGR.
    There's also not much snow in places so some folks gotta bitch about something.

Folks need to lighten up .
    I guess since I work for a small Indie company I understand the struggles.

I'm no 4FRNT poster boy, but I like my EHP quite a bit.
    x2... My 196 Renegades are still one of my all time favorite POW skis and cannot wait to try my recently purchased 193 EHPs... Also had a blast on my 194 Devs and never once had any issues with quality...

Matt's note was very well thought out and truly appreciate him taking the time to respond... And it makes me laugh for those that think JLev would acquire a company with the intention of running it into the ground...

And I will add I am also a fanboy of Praxis and ON3P and I purchased from them when they were just starting and I can assure you newbs delivery dates were missed BIG time and communication was an issue as well... They obviously have addressed those issues, but it took some time...

I wish 4Frnt all the best and I don't know of any other boutique brands selling boards at the price 4Frnt is... I still dig their skis...

Sent from my SM-G955U using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Undertow View Post

Matt's note was very well thought out and truly appreciate him taking the time to respond... And it makes me laugh for those that think JLev would acquire a company with the intention of running it into the ground...

Sent from my SM-G955U using TGR Forums mobile app
    Matt's response/note was clearly thought out, but then JLev came in and opened his mouth with JONG type crap. that'll never go over well. Maybe he's not the right guy to be the "mouth" of the company eh? Least not on this board anyway. I think its been mentioned in other threads that a lot of the stuff JLev has been involved in went a weird way. Buy, decimate, sell to highest big name industry bidder? Maybe that won't happen here, but history says it may...Hopefully im totally wrong.

Bring back ski boards!!!!

Bring back the 193 EHP! and Pilsner graphics!

any raven in stock??

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post

bring back...
    Name:  peewee.jpeg
Views: 926
Size:  38.0 KB
    www.freeridesystems.com
    ski & ride jackets made in colorado
    maggot discount code TGR20
    ok we'll come up with a solution by then makers....

I forgot about the pee wee herman show, thanks for sharing!

Quote Originally Posted by jetski View Post
    Bring back ski boards!!!!
    will do!

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    will there be reactor binders on em?
    just so ya knows i dont think anyone in the community hated on me when i showed up and started posting but
    my thought i was a special ski bum snowflake ass sure got jonged hard
    4 fronts been super cool to me gave me a full tour of the white room digs
    and while the j's aint my skis they aint bad &
    i do rock the make it great again hat
    its what the bums do
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Skis co's seem to be like micro brews. They do well on the small side or when they've been bought by a corporate overlord and have resources. It's that awkward mid stage where they've grown bust so have their costs that they struggle and makes or breaks them.

Quote Originally Posted by mntlion View Post
    any raven in stock??
    I messaged 2 weeks ago- out of stock with no plans to build anymore this season= I went a different route.
    "Not all who wander are lost"