Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    BROOKLYN, NY—In the wake of a sexual misconduct allegation that led to the firing of the longtime Today cohost, local woman Meredith Duncan on Wednesday was reportedly quietly satisfied to have concrete evidence backing up her years-long hatred of Matt Lauer. “I’ve despised that man for going on two decades, and now I finally know why,” said Duncan, 47, adding that there was always something off-putting about the man who had been a fixture on the NBC morning show since 1997, a vague loathing for him that had not fully made sense until this very moment. “I knew it couldn’t just be that he was a terrible journalist throwing softball questions at guests with that smirk on his face. There had to be a better, more disgusting reason, and it honestly feels pretty great to have my distaste for the man fully justified after all this time.” At press time, Duncan was smugly letting anyone who brought up the allegation against Lauer know that she wasn’t surprised in the slightest and that a few people suspected something was wrong with him all along.

Onion?

Wait until the Chuck Woolery Love Connection tapes come out.

Quote Originally Posted by Meanfruit View Post
    That's seriously, the creepiest fucker ever. I'm thinking he needs his head caved in, then getting buried wise guy style. Wow

Sent from my XP7700 using TGR Forums mobile app

that's fucked up. and all those adults standing around watching it as it happens. and all those other kids. i got half way through.

Chuck Woolery is the first guy I thought of when game show hosts were mentioned.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Chuck Woolery is the first guy I thought of when game show hosts were mentioned.
    or Richard Dawson, that sly dog.

like kissin' cuzzins

Bacon tastes good. Pork chops taste goood.

I always like the newly wed game better.
    watch out for snakes

I don't keep up. Why is she scared of Mark Harmon?

Just another power junkie. I didn’t bother to search for the “and another one” thread. Seemed like Lauer would be easier to search. What ever bacame of him anyway, still hiding in his island?

www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Poor Matt, guess he paid the price for asking and pressing Hillary on unscripted, unapproved questions.

www.apriliaforum.com

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

You saw the Pamela Anderson costume right?

Matt's got some nice titties.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Chuck Woolery...

And I thought Richard Head had it tough.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    You saw the Pamela Anderson costume right?

Matt's got some nice titties.
    No

Yikes!

www.apriliaforum.com

Ottime

One sick fuck.

Strong tuck game.

“In a new book, it is alleged that an extramarital, but consensual, sexual encounter I have previously admitted having was in fact an assault,” Mr. Lauer wrote. “It is categorically false, ignores the facts and defies common sense. I had an extramarital affair with Brooke Nevils in 2014. It began when she came to my hotel room very late one night in Sochi, Russia. We engaged in a variety of sexual acts. We performed oral sex on each other, we had vaginal sex, and we had anal sex. Each act was mutual and completely consensual.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/09/b...gtype=Homepage

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    “In a new book, it is alleged that an extramarital, but consensual, sexual encounter I have previously admitted having was in fact an assault,” Mr. Lauer wrote. “It is categorically false, ignores the facts and defies common sense. I had an extramarital affair with Brooke Nevils in 2014. It began when she came to my hotel room very late one night in Sochi, Russia. We engaged in a variety of sexual acts. We performed oral sex on each other, we had vaginal sex, and we had anal sex. Each act was mutual and completely consensual.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/09/b...gtype=Homepage
    Her butt or his? Both?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    Is that what you call a dry socket?
    In order to properly convert this thread to a polyasshat thread to more fully enrage the liberal left frequenting here...... (insert latest democratic blunder of your choice).

Is he... bragging?
    I still call it The Jake.

Yeah, I think I'm inclined to believe the woman over the guy who allegedly had a button on his desk that would lock his office door at NBC.

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    Yeah, I think I'm inclined to believe the woman over the guy who allegedly had a button on his desk that would lock his office door at NBC.
    I think it's safe to say that Harvey Weinstein is the only person in the country who believes Lauer's side of this story.