Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
    Roll call for Thursday? I'll be there in the morning.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SnowAmt90Prcntl.png 
Views:	47 
Size:	609.8 KB 
ID:	223186

Name:	StormTotalSnowWeb1.png 
Views:	59 
Size:	599.4 KB 
ID:	223188

Also of note: I am taking a day off this week to do nothing more than shred, send shit and party with my friends like old times. I haven't had a full ski & friends day at Magic since I took this job. It's my birthday Friday and although I was planning to take Friday off for it, it's looking like Thursday is the day to do it.

Honestly I am not even sure what to do with a whole day to myself, but I am looking forward to remembering!
    "If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise." -Robert Fritz

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    not enough nun fisters in that community

Lol... I am in and a Feb. b-day, too.

As our good pal BF would say, LET'S PARTY!
    Screw the net, Surf the backcountry!

I'm looking forward to skiing on Thursday and will be on my Iggy's in black.
    why make ten turns when you only need to make NONE!

Quote Originally Posted by elevens View Post
    I'm looking forward to skiing on Thursday and will be on my Iggy's in black.
    Who are you, and where the hell have you been?
    [quote][//quote]

I've been extreme saucering and always sticking my landings

So, same as usual?

Would love to be there Thursday. Unfortunately I'm always there these days, but basically never get off of Show Off (some days I never even put on ski boots). Have fun.
    [quote][//quote]

I’m shredding the lower southern valley these days on wknds, with all of the French fries and pizza pies you can eat.

Quote Originally Posted by elevens View Post
    I’m shredding the lower southern valley these days on wknds, with all of the French fries and pizza pies you can eat.
    I remember those days. It's all very worth it. And a lot of fun, even if a little exhausting sometimes.

Name:	DSC_0359.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	795.1 KB 
ID:	223204
    [quote][//quote]

Nice, driving w the hands just like daddy!

Ha, she surpassed me at least a year ago. Racing/hard snow I no longer stand a chance. I don't even try anymore, really. I am probably going to have to race her in March and can pretty much guarantee it will be ugly. Bumps/pow she's still relatively clueless (which I feel reflects poorly on my parenting, but what can you do? All she wants to do is rail turns on ice.).
    [quote][//quote]

Quote Originally Posted by PearlJam09 View Post
    Do you remember which employee that was, cause if they aren't doing their job, I want to be able to call them on it. Its mostly the flags/tape on red, though I have seen flags on other parts of the mountain, I think there was one by the pumphouse at the top of trick on Sunday. At this point, you aren't going to find them unless you get after it early tomorrow. You'll have to hike it in the spring after everything melts. Bring a garbage bag, cause I'm sure there's plenty of other stuff there that you can help pick up since you've gotta make the trip anyways.
    Yes, I know him.
    But it's just the surveyor flagging tape and mountaineering-style wands, right?
    (You previously mentioned other signs of the race, but the only other course making on the mountain for the race was a very limited amount of blue turf paint.)
    Mo' skimo here: NE Rando Race Series

If Elon musk can put a car in orbit I should be able to get one of my junks up to Glebe for Thursday am.

Quote Originally Posted by DoWork View Post
    Also of note: I am taking a day off this week to do nothing more than shred, send shit and party with my friends like old times. I haven't had a full ski & friends day at Magic since I took this job. It's my birthday Friday and although I was planning to take Friday off for it, it's looking like Thursday is the day to do it.

Honestly I am not even sure what to do with a whole day to myself, but I am looking forward to remembering!

Woah, most important post yet!

trying to make it up, shit ton of work and travel next week, but boss is so focused on other things I can probably take they day.
    We can tell you think you're awesome- it's pretty obvious. I love it when you try to convince us all too, It's like a tripped out Willy Wonka boat trip across the galaxy of fail you call an existence and it is indeed awesome to watch. I mean, your fail is so dense it has become a "black hole of fail" that has a gravitational pull strong enough to attract the fail of others, hence the "dating sucks" thread scenario.

^ Do it. Thursday is going to be a shredfest. Driving south tomorrow in the teeth of the storm because I just can't miss this one.

Wait a minute! All my dirtbag contractor buddies are going to be stealing my powders tomorrow during the storm?

That was my question also, this private affair tomorrow, you're just running the handle tow for them right?

Also of note: I am taking a day off this week to do nothing more than shred, send shit and party with my friends like old times.
    DW, I imagine that for regular Magicians being able to ski with you on a day like this is similar to a Catholic being given a private mass by the pope. What are the selection criteria?
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    DW, I imagine that for regular Magicians being able to ski with you on a day like this is similar to a Catholic being given a private mass by the pope. What are the selection criteria?
    My experience is just show up, keep up, and don’t suck.

jgb@etree Guest
    Looks like tomorrow could be amazing. Unfortunately, I can't make it up. Was planning on heading up solo tomorrow night so I could party on Friday, but with the wisely called audible to Thursday I'll probably just come up with the family Friday night.

Aldo: Hope you're making a long weekend out of the trip!

Quote Originally Posted by Peruvian View Post
    My experience is just show up, keep up, and don’t suck.
    Made me think of this simpsons clip

It's not tragic to die doing what you love.
    http://www.flickr.com/pearljam09/
    http://pearljam09.blogspot.com/

Congrats DW... have a good time tomorrow, and happy b-day man. I'm already -$300 today because of cancelations so I'm going to have to say yes to working tomorrow. Will be a classic Magic pow day I'm sure! Have fun guys.

I'll be shredding some night-skiing laps at Pat's Peak (aka Pat's Flats) tonight.

In for tomorrow.

Well, shit! If DW has a b-day, and we're getting an impromptu mini summit powder day together then I'll try to make it a magic mtn day!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

Happy Birthday, DW!
    Hope you get to play in fresh!!