18 din px/axial 2 racing binding with 120mm brakes

Picked these up on Craigslist attached
    to skis I wanted. I Prefer salomon and I have some just laying around, so I’d rather sell these so they can get used rather than let them collect dust in the shop.

Fairly extensive scuffing, but my boots clicked in just fine.

Brakes easily clear 120mm waisted ski.
    Manly man clamps. Lowest setting is 10.

$100 shipped CONUS.

Price police me if I’m off, but I don’t think I’ve seen an 18 din clamp with wide brakes that cheap here.

Preference for locals and peeps I know or have done business with previously.

wait!!!! waitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwait...Wait!
    Zoolander wasn't a documentary?

Quote Originally Posted by SupreChicken View Post
    ...my boots clicked in just fine...
    Maybe you're way ahead of me, but in these situations, it's fun to ski 1 day on the existing mount first before selling the bindings, just to get a feel for whether you might prefer your upcoming Salomon drilling to be more forward or back or whatever.

- TRADE your heavy PROTESTS for my lightweight version at this thread

"My biggest goal in life has always been to pursue passion and to make dreams a reality. I love my daughter, but if I had to quit my passions for her, then I would be setting the wrong example for her, and I would not be myself anymore. " -Shane

"I'm gonna go SO OFF that NO ONE's ever gonna see what I'm gonna do!" -Saucerboy

Quote Originally Posted by Vitamin I View Post
    Maybe you're way ahead of me, but in these situations, it's fun to ski 1 day on the existing mount first before selling the bindings, just to get a feel for whether you might prefer your upcoming Salomon drilling to be more forward or back or whatever.

Naw, TGR style is to drill a pair of skis 3x for 3x different bindings but only to ski them once.