FS Liberty Variant 113, 186 length

SOLD
    Bought new last summer, used 3 resort days. 1 Mount for head mojo 15 on factory recommended ‘standard’ line, sold flat.

No grind/ edgework, two base Ptex repairs (hits didn’t make it into the core of the ski, thankfully). I can top off base repairs with ptex if you wish. A few base scratches, and typical top sheet scratches. See pictures for ‘worst’ area of the skis, they’re in good overall shape.

These are the final generation before the reboot this year- so same model/generation the blister guys reviewed. May be same as current generation, I am not certain.

See pictures showing some discoloration on the gren area of the base - not sure if they came this way, seems cosmetic but wanted to note / picture it. Doesn’t affect structure/feeling of base.

I really, really like these skis and pretty much concur with everything Blister says about them. I just see them continuing to get the least use in the hoard based on conditions where I typically ski. feel free to PM me if you want more details on my reasoning for selling...

Asking $225 shipped to CONUS, Canada seems to cost about $20 more from here in NE. Local pickup in Boston / NE resorts.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4350.JPG 
Views:	68 
Size:	204.6 KB 
ID:	217222
    Last edited by Self Jupiter; 11-27-2017 at 03:54 PM.

Sold!