Freeride Systems Antero 3 Neoshell Jacket

Men's medium, Canary color (yellow). Picked this up last spring but didn't love the fit and have grabbed a different jacket. It fits big for a medium, there's some sizing info in the link below. MiCol hooked up a nice deal on it so looking to pay it forward - $150 shipped to a mag.
    Polartec Neoshell, great pocket layout, and made in America construction

http://www.freeridesystems.com/produ...-jacket-canary

^ That's a great deal on a solid jacket!

PM sent

Very interested 2 questions
    How does the hood fit over a ski helmet and will you ship to Canada ?
    Will do invoiced paypal plus fees
    Last edited by Kenny Satch; 11-26-2017 at 02:31 PM. Reason: Nevermind :(

Dibs, pm coming

Sold

Sent from my SM-G930V using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    oversized hood fits well over helmet
    I should have done my research

Quote Originally Posted by MiCol View Post
    This is a thread to talk about sizing, fit, observations, weather types, and performance on Freeride Systems jackets.

I will start with a few notes:

Overall design features with benefits from the field. Found in both Shavano and Antero cold weather snow jackets.

Oversize hood with cinch straps: An extremely large hood accommodates both those that wear helmets and those that don't. The hood fits over my L helmet with ease. The hood is lined in 100 grade polar fleece (as is the collar and top of wind block behind zipper strip). Hood has two 3 cinch adjustments that allow it to be constricted so that it will turn with the head instead of blocking the view. It is very easy to get this hood on in the field. No struggles or having to play tug of war behind your head to get it on. I would note that it is important to at least have a little slack behind each of the cord locks so that you can get ahold of them without taking your gloves off. Cord locks are located at each side of front hood base and one in back of hood center. The outside brim of hood does tend to have a "bunching up" effect when cord locks are in tight pull down mode. I call this clam shell effect. It is only an aesthetic effect. Freeride is exploring flat brim options for the future.