I'm sure there are a few here that will enjoy this...

"Neil Young has an extra gift for his Canadian fans.
The rock superstar will perform live at an undisclosed location somewhere in Canada on Friday, Dec. 1. The concert will be livestreamed at 8 p.m. at CTV.ca and on Facebook around the world.
Bell Media, the parent company of CTV, wouldn’t give any clues to the location, but Billboard reported that holds have been put on a number of 200-person-capacity venues across the country that Young is fond of and that the 72-year-old will choose one sometime this week.
It also said that Young’s girlfriend, actress Daryl Hannah, will direct the Somewhere in Canadaconcert, which is being produced by Bell in partnership with Young’s Shakey Pictures.
A Facebook post by Young saying that on Dec. 1 he will be “going to my town” has prompted speculation the concert will take place in Omemee, Ont., a community of about 1,200 in the Kawartha Lakes where Young spent some of his childhood, reported kawarthaNOW.com, although he also spent time in Winnipeg and Pickering.

Dec. 1 was already a significant day for Young fans. That’s when the Toronto-born star will make his archives available for streaming via his master quality Xstream by NYA service — with all content free at launch — and when he releases his new studio album, The Visitor, which was recorded with the band Promise of the Real."

Facebook? I hate facebook... Guess I'll have to make an exception if I can't get an alternative.