Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Yeah, yeah exactly. a fill-in day, hardly anyone still out, blowing sideways, crispy blower, last tram. I'll trade 5 first trams for that.

Freshies > Firsties

first T is 10 am on a weekday so if i leave the house by 9:30 more or less there when the 1st T loads
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Firsties anyone?

I don’t have to be first up, just first down.

My pattern at Pano is walk up to Poma lift for 9AM Open, top of second chair by 920, summit doesn’t open until 10 usually, so time for a run through Sunbowl is an awesome warmup. With all the new terrain at Panorama and a ton of it glades, I can do two frontside laps in the trees at the summit then head over to a few underutilized front side runs for more fresh.

Depending on the nature of the snowfall and need for avi control, they may not open Tayton until noon, but I have frequently had fresh lines on frontside until noon easy on a powder day. Even over the Christmas/New Years holidays, which are typically the busiest times.

If in January/February, on a regular weekend, I can get a couple days of fresh lines easy. Lots of little stashed I know of where I have been able to get fresh lines up to 5 days after a dump.
    Using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Shredhead View Post

I don’t have to be first up, just first down.
    This^^^^ therefore Firsties > Freshies