Page 113 of 113 FirstFirst ... 108 109 110 111 112 113
Results 2,801 to 2,811 of 2811
    Quote Originally Posted by Iowagriz View Post
    Does the m free 108 measure true to length? Looking at the 183(?).
    182s measure in at 181.5cm straight pull, so true to length yes for all practical purposes.

Keep in mind that they have a ton of rocker though, so do not be afraid of sizing up. That is unless you want max looseness x nimbleness for tight areas, then 182s will be the ticket.

Blister's take on the two lengths is spot on.

Broken record disclaimer!

First time in ages back at Craigieburn (Covid issues), and conditions are challenging, but once again Pro Riders come up trumps.

Definitely need to do some more squats, but the skis have let me ski way above my ability.

Apart from being super curious about Marshallís 98 Race Room beauties, I canít imagine a better ski for what I like.

Iíve been waiting to hear from you.

I canít help but wonder if the R99 would be friendlier than a pro rider in the southern alps.

But I now dream of an R99 and an M-Pro 108. SoÖ. Hard to say.

Regardless. Super rad to hear youíre getting after that region. I donít think anything in this world compares to August/September in that zone.

Itís similar to a Sierra spring. But bigger. I have not experienced an Andes spring.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

The Dynastar Thread

Hey bud! Would love to try the R99, and even the M-Pro 99. Both sound right for Canterbury.

In some situations I can understand why ProRiders would be too much, but the terrain and snow here is just made for them.

Weather coming in today, but might just be a wind sift day, in which case Iíll be very happy.
    Last edited by Island Bay; 08-31-2022 at 01:23 PM.

And re the RR99, Iíd be very interested in hearing Marshallís take on what he didnít like so much about the Pro Riders, and how this differs.

A Monster/LP love child does sound unbelievably tempting.

Pulled the trigger on some 192 M Free 108s as i was a couple years overdue on replacing my DD ski and the evo sale was really good. Now the question is what to mount on there. Im a cheap fuck so ive been squirrelling away bindings over the past couple years if a crazy good deal comes along knowing that the good ones stay cutting edge for decades. Im trying to decide if i toss on some new STH2 16s, or if i rip the STH16s off my old DDs and install my second-ski CAST system on the M Frees.

does anyone have any experience/input/warnings/ravings about touring a 192 M Free 108? I know they arent light, but putting a CAST setup on them seems like a pretty incredible travel quiver of 1 especially as i wont be doing an big tours on them. How not-light are they? Like pain in the ass, that kinda weight is only worth it for a true pow ski heavy? Im 6'3" 200lbs and the kind of touring id do with travel would be along the lines of an afternoon tour up grizzly gulch when flying out to visit in-laws in SLC.

Anybody looking for a set of 184 lp105's? I have some creamsicles I never ride that I want to unload. Currently mounted with Sth 14 for 305mm. One old mount under that I don't know what for. Was there when I bought them. Pretty minty otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by NW_SKIER View Post
    Anybody looking for a set of 184 lp105's? I have some creamsicles I never ride that I want to unload. Currently mounted with Sth 14 for 305mm. One old mount under that I don't know what for. Was there when I bought them. Pretty minty otherwise.
    Don't need, kinda want. How much are you thinking?

Quote Originally Posted by HAB View Post
    Don't need, kinda want. How much are you thinking?
    I'm optimistic for $250 flat. If that's out of line, I'm not afraid to be corrected.

https://www.the-house.com/8973dyleg1...-dynastar-skis

PSA- 15% for email sign up & then 40% off sale.

The Dynastar Thread

Quote Originally Posted by iriponsnow View Post
    https://www.the-house.com/8973dyleg1...-dynastar-skis

PSA- 15% for email sign up & then 40% off sale.
    I couldnít get the codes to stack. Were you able to? $340 ainít bad but 290 better