Page 27 of 149 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast
    Faaan, va bra! Well played, sir. I’m sure they will get snapped up quickly, but if you end up stuck with a pair, I would buy a pair of either size (preferably 184 for less overlap) for later pickup in Copenhagen, if shipping isn’t ridiculous. We visit from time to time. Good luck

If that sounded cavalier, my apologies. I’d be dead keen, and honoured to take a pair, and would pay you straight away for later delivery. Tjenare.

Quote Originally Posted by SoooL View Post
    Any takers?
    PM Sent

Quote Originally Posted by Island Bay View Post
    If that sounded cavalier, my apologies. I’d be dead keen, and honoured to take a pair, and would pay you straight away for later delivery. Tjenare.
    Good, that's noted. I'm sure we can work something out regarding shipping to Copenhagen or at least close. Your danish friends don't have anybody they know on the swedish side of the border? Shipping to Malmö is easy and only about 30 Euro. Need/want binders?

Quote Originally Posted by jackattack View Post
    PM Sent
    Got it thanks, replied.

Oooh, yeah. Strong work right there. I'm down for some 184's, but I'm stateside. Thoughts on a reasonable shipping option?

Damn... Those skis are purdy.

I'd love to get my hands on a pair of those sticks but I'm stateside across the pond.

Sent from my SM-G950U using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by toast2266 View Post
    Oooh, yeah. Strong work right there. I'm down for some 184's, but I'm stateside. Thoughts on a reasonable shipping option?
    PM sent

PM sent.

Update regarding the five pairs of Ducroz skis. Currently all pairs are spoken for. We're working on shipping options. I will update here if anybody falls out due to shipping rates or whatever that might open one or more slots.

Scientists now have decisive molecular evidence that humans and chimpanzees once had a common momma and that this lineage had previously split from monkeys.

If someone falls out for a pair of 184's lemme know. Shipping would be stateside.

I’m glad I didn’t see this until after they were all spoken for. I’d much prefer this topsheet to the new pair I have coming.
    But Ellen kicks ass - if she had a beard it would be much more haggard. -Jer

Shit. I’m in for a pair stateside if any are available!

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I rip the groomed on tele gear

I really hope Dynastar makes a mid-fat (100-108mm) twintip with a strong backbone with a variety of lengths. I know they have the Slicer but still.

I really hope Permin pushes for it.

Hey SoooL

Could you throw a 184 on the scale, please? Just curious.

Cheers

When your local classified has these minty Cham 127 for dirt cheap why not. I’ve always wanted to ski these. Thanks for the mount Dibbs

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	57670379735__D5FAF7EE-363E-4717-8991-256289865978.JPG 
Views:	94 
Size:	239.9 KB 
ID:	278114

If ski companies didn't make new skis every year I wouldn't have to get new skis every year.

www.levelninesports.com
    http://skiingyeti.blogspot.com/

I got my first day on these today. Not in line with what most of you are skiing in here.
    A 6" overnight day, skied great in the windblown pow and chop and groomers. I'm really impressed

yeah but but how do they straightline mogul fields?

Quote Originally Posted by Leavenworth Skier View Post
    yeah but but how do they straightline mogul fields?
    Hah, I don't intend to straightline bumps in these, so couldn't tell you. At 1kg/ea they will have other goals in life

Quote Originally Posted by timmaio View Post
    Hah, I don't intend to straightline bumps in these, so couldn't tell you. At 1kg/ea they will have other goals in life
    I saw a few pairs in Europe, they look like good skis.

Hey SoooL

Could you throw a 184 on the scale, please? Just curious.

Cheers
    Sure, they came to 4.91 kg for the pair on a fisherman's scale. So roughly 2450 grams per ski. The 192 pair were 5.15 kg on the same scale.

Mini Review Cham 127
    5’8”
    207 Lbs
    Age 43
    Kids 4
    Semi inshape Dad
    Ski resort Brighton
    Mounted on the line with STH 16

120 plus skis I’ve liked Prophet 130, Praxis Protest, Coreupt Watch Out, 183 and 192 first gen Bentchetler, Elan Boomerang, Fischer Watea 120

120 skis I didn’t love Praxis Powder (need to try reverse reverse again. Some 120 something surface ski, Moment Night Train, Bluehouse Maven

Dynastars I’ve owned/skied that I liked 187 XXL, 176 Legend Pro, 184 Cham 107, 188 and 178 Flame Bigs, 198 proto Bigs they were beat up.

Dynastars I didn’t love Big and Huge Trouble, Flame ATV’s and the legend 115

I owned a 184 Cham 107 I liked it and thought it was a good all around ski. Feel the shape works better in the 127

So this week on the local classifieds here up popped a super cheap minty pair of Cham 127. So my ski lust gave in and I grabbed them. Thanks to Skifishbum for hooking me up on a mount.

Skied Brighton today conditions were all over the map from nice 2ft plus pow, crud, dust on crust, chopped groomers and pow Bumps.

First few turns were dust on crust found a pocket of powder and wow these don’t skink and I don’t have to lean back. Felt great, chopped groomers no problem pivot through trees they did that well. Fresh pow hadn’t felt that effortless for a long time I could stay neutral to shins forward it was awesome.
    After skiing 5 runs I grabbed another powder ski that has no camber and lots of rocker. They felt great in powder but the ride back to the lift was not fun. So I switched back to the Chams.

The shape works so well in this size . I have wanted a big powder 120+ that you could ski all day and not switch out after the resort is tracked out. I’m 99% sure after today this is the ski I’ve been looking for. So stoked on these. Skis feel well balanced
    You can ski it relaxed just not lazy
    Can smear easier than I thought
    Great Dynastar feel.
    Add to my list of Dynastars I love.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	57678265703__E58B4695-7B88-421D-AB22-909375C39556.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	1.07 MB 
ID:	278262

If ski companies didn't make new skis every year I wouldn't have to get new skis every year.

www.levelninesports.com
    http://skiingyeti.blogspot.com/

anyone holding a pair of CHAM 107 HM in 184 they are willing to part with (or 97s)? mine were making a sad slurping sound as i was skinning yesterday, i looked down to see water being pushed out of the ski through the dynafiddles screws then slurped back in. Not sure what else to buy as I dig the HM 107 as my bc only board
    Like I told my last wife, I never drive faster than I can see, besides it's all in the reflexes.

Quote Originally Posted by jackattack View Post
    Agreed, the x106 is absolutely one of my favorite new skis and my current daily, but it could benefit from a bit more dampness for a higher speed limit and charging less than perfect snow. In it's present form, it's a Soul7 killer, a sheet of metal would make it a cochise killer, IMO.
    so for someone not looking for a charger...but like to poke around in the trees, short turns preferred - this is the ski? might be pulling the trigger on a pair...got the x88s for any charging days.