Page 65 of 149 FirstFirst ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,625 of 3712
    Quote Originally Posted by tsk01 View Post
    Any of you Dynastar lovin' mags around the Squamish area? There's a cheap pair of LP105's for sale in Squamish but the seller isn't very interested in shipping.. If you or anyone you know would be willing to pick these up and ship them to me please PM me! I'd be more than happy to compensate you for your time and trouble.
    The 176? I might be able to grab them for you this week

Quote Originally Posted by mr_pretzel View Post
    The 176? I might be able to grab them for you this week
    Ya, the 175's w/o binders. That would be awesome! Let me know if that could work for you and we can coordinate something with the seller.

Quote Originally Posted by AllenAEverson View Post
    I'm back. Roast away, I deserve it. I need it through my rehabilitation and rebirth. Help me get stronger.

Current quiver consists of LP105 and Menace 98
    Huh, never heard of you.

Quote Originally Posted by tsk01 View Post
    Ya, the 175's w/o binders. That would be awesome! Let me know if that could work for you and we can coordinate something with the seller.
    I inquired about these before the length was listed. Would have happily grabbed them for the $100 initial asking price if they were the 184. Killer deal now for a great ski.

Quote Originally Posted by Chugachjed View Post
    How are the Cham 87s? I’m about to pull the trigger on a pair of 159s for my 13 year old.
    Can you touch them? For whatever reason they used the same profile of ski for all the lengths and the shorter ones were crazy stiff. If your 13yo is burly or strong it may not be a problem but I know for my wife in the even shorter lengths it caused much grief on the home front.
    what's orange and looks good on hippies?
    fire

rails are for trains
    If I had a dollar for every time capitalism was blamed for problems caused by the government I'd be a rich fat film maker in a baseball hat.

www.theguideshut.ca

Quote Originally Posted by Bandit Man View Post
    https://www.instagram.com/reel/CMkPk...d=kc8dtkwcqd6x

Some MFree108 stoke from IG this morning. For some odd reason, I still cannot throw a slow stylish backflip on mine.
    I tried. Failed miserably.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMnl_bHD...d=m64z53yckrtx

Still love the ski.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaeius View Post
    I inquired about these before the length was listed. Would have happily grabbed them for the $100 initial asking price if they were the 184. Killer deal now for a great ski.
    Crazy good deal, hoping I can get my hands on them somehow. I've skied the 115's but never the 105's, really would like to try the 105's after all the hype ppl have for them.

Quote Originally Posted by waxman View Post
    Can you touch them? For whatever reason they used the same profile of ski for all the lengths and the shorter ones were crazy stiff. If your 13yo is burly or strong it may not be a problem but I know for my wife in the even shorter lengths it caused much grief on the home front.
    I am buying them locally. My daughter isn’t particularly heavy but she’s strong and a solid skier. $190 with bindings so it’s not a huge investment.
    But Ellen kicks ass - if she had a beard it would be much more haggard. -Jer

The MF108 hype is real. Skied mine for the first time yesterday with a massive shit eating grin that just wouldn't go away. The more you put into them the more they give back. A couple of thoughts:

- They hold an edge as well as a 108 waisted ski can
    - They give back a ton of energy on steeps. Load up the ski and let it propel you into the next turn
    - The tails aren't hooky. They release when you want them to
    - They inspire confidence
    - They want to go fast. I haven't been able to find a speed limit
    - They eat up shit snow
    - They make me want to pop off things
    - They ski short for their length. The 192s are incredibly nimble

Mofro's stated it eloquently when he said the Mfree is the crotch fruit of a first gen gotama and the OG LP. It's like an old friend you haven't seen in years but pick back up right where you left off without missing a beat.

It's the ski I've been hoping to find for the last 10 years.

fuck yeah, glad you’re happy

finally feel i have the ski i wanted the old 193 cochise to be, but very diff design which is interesting

i don’t think i have a powder ski anymore, total fanboi

How much is everyone detuning their M-Free 108's? I pretty much followed DarthMarkus's picture that he posted in his review, just extended the detuned zone a little bit on both the tips and tails. I've detuned them to the point where they won't take any fingernail off, but still feel like the tails have a little more grip than I would like. I bought the skis used so don't know the base edge angle. Also only have a 0.5 base edge guide so can't easily mellow it out. Just go at them a little more with a gummi?

Otherwise, the skis are super fun. Could not find a speed limit. So much pop and energy out of high edge angle turns. They eat chop. I ended up accidentally straight lining through a mogul section right under the Sierra lift @ Copper and they somehow plowed right through.

192 MPro LP 105... buy em... ski em... love em.

They are more relaxed than they feel when looking at their camber profile / effective edge. Don’t require much thinking. Just point them and run. Open faces, wide open trees, marginal bump lines, spectators... they eat it all. Mounted +0.5 of the line. Didn’t detune anything.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	63729194119__125B12E4-9D54-4653-993E-ED7EC1676BB6.JPG 
Views:	159 
Size:	175.6 KB 
ID:	368427

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Bought some 172cm MF108 for my wife.

Hope she likes em as much as the fanbois do

Quote Originally Posted by Norseman View Post

I steered sweetbippy to the same, she likes them. Room to grow.

Anybody in Western WA willing to let me take a spin on a 192 MF108? 303 BSL. Will happily compensate with a demo out of my quiver and/or beer.

Legend X 106, can anyone confirm that the ski is ~ the same with a different top sheet between 2018 and 2020? I have the 2018 version with the yellow/orange in the shovel area and am thinking of picking up a backup pair if the 2020 black with gold lettering is the same ski.. Thanks!
    Like I told my last wife, I never drive faster than I can see, besides it's all in the reflexes.

The greatest N. New Mexico resort in Colorado
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Burton View Post
    Legend X 106, can anyone confirm that the ski is ~ the same with a different top sheet between 2018 and 2020? I have the 2018 version with the yellow/orange in the shovel area and am thinking of picking up a backup pair if the 2020 black with gold lettering is the same ski.. Thanks!
    Es del mismo. Graphic update only.

Quote Originally Posted by Norseman View Post

a is quite happy bringing it out as her new snow ski, bit heavy for no-snow duty bell to bell at her strength

real easy transition from run 1

Quote Originally Posted by shroom View Post
    a is quite happy bringing it out as her new snow ski, bit heavy for no-snow duty bell to bell at her strength

real easy transition from run 1
    Nice, I was wonderin if she was on em. Should've asked ya directly.

Yeah the mass is a concern but she doesn't get bell-to-bell ski time in the current groove.

I bet our gals would enjoy skiing together. It'll happen one of these days

Quote Originally Posted by DarthMarkus View Post
    I tried. Failed miserably.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMnl_bHD...d=m64z53yckrtx

Still love the ski.
    this takes absurd balls

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Burton View Post
    Sweet! Back ups coming
    Like I told my last wife, I never drive faster than I can see, besides it's all in the reflexes.

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool1080s View Post
    192 MPro LP 105... buy em... ski em... love em.

They are more relaxed than they feel when looking at their camber profile / effective edge. Don’t require much thinking. Just point them and run. Open faces, wide open trees, marginal bump lines, spectators... they eat it all. Mounted +0.5 of the line. Didn’t detune anything.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	63729194119__125B12E4-9D54-4653-993E-ED7EC1676BB6.JPG 
Views:	159 
Size:	175.6 KB 
ID:	368427

There is nothing finer.

Pair to squirrel away coming from Corbett’s

I rip the groomed on tele gear

I would do that if I could, but I'm broke. I've been eyeing them. I need to build a more functional quiver before I can hoard favorites.

I haven't been on here for a while..How is the used market for LP105s on here? They've been making all these new ones the last few years, do they show up on here from time to time?

I haven't seen many come through on here and locally anything I see gets snatched up very quickly. Most of the time by someone on here