Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 64 65 66 67 68 69
Results 1,701 to 1,709 of 1709
    Awesome!!! The LP 105 is one hell of a ski!

Great to hear, Chugach! Keep the good news coming.

What was wrong with the tune? Anybody else experience this?

The base edges were almost reverse beveled at the contact points. I think they were just how they came out of the machine and since they were “team” skis maybe they didn’t get tuned, idea being that the end user would be tuning them how they wanted, just speculating though. Took off a lot of edge getting to a 1* base bevel. I think some others had issues but my knee was probably the only one claimed by them. I seem to remember LWS saying the tune was bad on his too.
    But Ellen kicks ass - if she had a beard it would be much more haggard. -Jer

Quote Originally Posted by Kopi_Red View Post
    Awesome!!! The LP 105 is one hell of a ski!
    Was 33 degrees and dumping. Was like being at Alpy again. Just way less trees, and less cool peeps.
    But Ellen kicks ass - if she had a beard it would be much more haggard. -Jer

Quote Originally Posted by Chugachjed View Post
    The base edges were almost reverse beveled at the contact points. I think they were just how they came out of the machine and since they were “team” skis maybe they didn’t get tuned, idea being that the end user would be tuning them how they wanted, just speculating though. Took off a lot of edge getting to a 1* base bevel. I think some others had issues but my knee was probably the only one claimed by them. I seem to remember LWS saying the tune was bad on his too.
    Yup.

My 182 MF 108s are up for grabs on Gear Swap.

The family is growing. Big thanks to Corbetts for the hot deal and excellent service.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7B8EEBF9-8C15-491B-A55F-9AD09F59ADDB.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	451.6 KB 
ID:	370573

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	64ACFC7E-C981-4A60-8C09-FCD1222C48B2.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	477.8 KB 
ID:	370574

I'm thinking about grabbing an extra pair of those now, just so Dynastar keeps it in the lineup. I love this ski. Does anyone know if late season, discounted sales actually affect how a manufacturer perceives interest from the buyer? I bought at retail price, from my local shop, to support big skis 2 years ago.

I just grabbed a pair of ARG IIs to represent the 2012 engineering. I'm going hard, I think it was better back then, I don't care.

https://youtu.be/gUXUYHTZwkQ

this video is so 2011-2012. Pro Ride. I miss it.

Quote Originally Posted by AEV View Post
    I'm thinking about grabbing an extra pair of those now, just so Dynastar keeps it in the lineup. I love this ski. Does anyone know if late season, discounted sales actually affect how a manufacturer perceives interest from the buyer? I bought at retail price, from my local shop, to support big skis 2 years ago.

I just grabbed a pair of ARG IIs to represent the 2012 engineering. I'm going hard, I think it was better back then, I don't care.

https://youtu.be/gUXUYHTZwkQ

this video is so 2011-2012. Pro Ride. I miss it.
    Just buy the extra pair I have.