Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by drakeson View Post
    I like the Marmot fleece pants.
    your chance to make a first impression here and thats what you come up with?
    "we all do dumb shit when we're fucked up" mike tyson

Quote Originally Posted by cmcrawfo View Post
    Marmot makes clothes?

Huh.
    They don't make them. But they do distribute and sell some decent clothing. In addition to gear.

I've used this for my mid-layers for years and in some of the harshest conditions too. I'm talking 1200+ft up in the air on frozen steel for hours on end.

Body Sensor Fleece midlayer by Terramar. It's real good gear and worth the money. Hint: order a size larger on most items, hand wash, low heat or hang dry when possible. It'll last for a long time.
    Last edited by ichibaneye; 12-15-2017 at 12:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ichibaneye View Post
    I've used this for my base layers for years and in some of the harshest conditions too. I'm talking 1200+ft up in the air on frozen steel for hours on end.

Body Sensor Fleece midlayer by Terramar. It's real good gear and worth the money. Hint: order a size larger on most items, hand wash, low heat or hang dry when possible. It'll last for a long time.
    ^^^ a discerning man when it comes to long underwear...take heed

Quote Originally Posted by ichibaneye View Post
    I've used this for my mid-layers for years and in some of the harshest conditions too. I'm talking 1200+ft up in the air on frozen steel for hours on end.

Once again, you're on point. How about posting a gear review on the SW airlines drink coupon giveaway thread?

I love them because:

Pull string waist.
    Two front slash pockets on each side one zippered, one not.
    Zipper back pocket on right.
    Zippered bottoms on each leg that help cuffs fit over boots.
    They are of medium weight, no nylon outer layer, so they breath. I wear them under a two layer pair of Mountain Uniform ski pants. I have never been cold in them.

I cannot seem to find anything comparable. I really like the zippered pockets to help hold things in.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

drakeson, I thought the marmot fleece looked nice, thanks for the recommendation.
    Where are we going, and what's with this handbasket?

Be aware that synthetic fleece pants, jackets, underliners, what ever, are beng found to have serious implications to the environment. Go with natural fiber only, please.

https://www.outsideonline.com/209187...ious-pollutant
    Last edited by Redsmurfer; 12-15-2017 at 04:43 PM.

Be aware that synthetic clothes, though I do love them, are looking pretty bad for the environment. try natural fibers first.

https://www.outsideonline.com/209187...ious-pollutant

sorry for the double post!!
    Last edited by Redsmurfer; 12-15-2017 at 04:44 PM.

@red stop already the tiny violins are playing. I'll wager the farm that you pollute and do damage far worse to the environment in your daily life.