FS: 2017 Transition Scout Carbon Large

I picked up this carbon frame from Transition last August when my aluminum scout cracked and most of the parts from that bike which were a season old were moved onto this new frame. The frame is in good shape but does have some scratches and paint chips.

- 2017 Transition Scout Carbon Large
    - Fox Float 36 RC2 set at 150mm
    - Industry 9 torch hubs. Both rims were replaced this past season and laced onto the existing hubs, which had the bearings replaced around the same time. Front rim is their Enduro 305 and rear rim is their Grade 300 DH rim. The rear rim only has about 5 - 10 rides on it. Front tire is a Schwalbe Magic Marry and rear is a Schwalbe Rock Razor. Front tire is in good shape, rear tire is near new with 5-10 rides on it. Wheels have 180mm Shimano XT ice tech rotors installed.
    - Rear shock was upgraded 3 months ago to a Fox Float X. This was a HUGE improvement over the RockShox that the bike came with.
    - Shimano XT 10 speed derailleur and shifter, shimano XT cassette with OneUp 42T ring, cassette and 42T ring are usable but will probably need to be replaced soon
    - Chromag 35mm stem
    - not pictured is a Chromag matching red seat to go with it

Obviously this isn't a complete bike but it doesn't need much. You'd need to add bars, brakes, seat post and cranks and you'd be up and running.

I'd prefer to sell it as is but all parts are for sale individually, message me with offers if you're interested in something. For now I'd prefer not to ship so local pickup around SLC, UT.

Price?
    Thanks Shane

Oops. 3k for everything.

Still for sale. I've listed things individually on PB so thought I'd update here too.

Frame: 1500
    Wheels : 750
    Fork: 750