Arc'teryx Theta SV bibs. Size medium $200 plus ship

SOLD

Selling these for what I paid and passing on the good deal. I can't convince myself that I like the lack of pockets on them. I wore them for a single day of groomer skiing a couple weeks ago. One small mark on the right cuff. No cuts, tears, or anything else that makes them look less than brand new.
    Last edited by NW_SKIER; 11-22-2017 at 01:42 PM.

So no normal hip pockets? I am actually looking for a pair of these right now, but that might not work for me.

Quote Originally Posted by jdadour View Post
    So no normal hip pockets? I am actually looking for a pair of these right now, but that might not work for me.
    Just two small pockets on the upper part of the chest.

Ahh so you're needing to size down....an extra size small now to fit your effeminate little frame better. Make sure to go with pastel colors they'll let everyone know that you're available for romps in the trees on your knees.

Quote Originally Posted by ichibaneye View Post
    Ahh so you're needing to size down....an extra size small now to fit your effeminate little frame better. Make sure to go with pastel colors they'll let everyone know that you're available for romps in the trees on your knees.
    I already have your lady for romps in the trees.

Wish these were Medium Tall

Can you get them on/off over boots, with the 3/4 zippers? Easy, or clumsy-like?

I've got an old pair of non-bibs with full side zips, and I really love how uncomplicated they are even over massive boots. I probably really don't *need* the full zips, but I've really grown to like having them.

Quote Originally Posted by gregorys View Post
    Can you get them on/off over boots, with the 3/4 zippers? Easy, or clumsy-like?

I've got an old pair of non-bibs with full side zips, and I really love how uncomplicated they are even over massive boots. I probably really don't *need* the full zips, but I've really grown to like having them.
    They have full length zippers

I'm in the market for new pants/bibs! How do you think these will fit if street pants are 30-31" inseam, 33-34" waist?

Probably a little tight

Quote Originally Posted by thefortrees View Post
    I'm in the market for new pants/bibs! How do you think these will fit if street pants are 30-31" inseam, 33-34" waist?
    FWIW, I wear 30x30 street pants and have this exact pair in this size. They're a little long and maybe a little baggy, but definitely not huge. My guess is you'd also find them long, but would find them constricting around the waist.

Arc'teryx Theta SV bibs. Size medium $200 plus ship

Quote Originally Posted by thefortrees View Post
    I owned and tele’d in this size and style for years. I wear 32x32 in street pants with an actual waist at/just under 33”. If that 33-34” is actual waist measurement, you’d be okay if you were more 33” than 34”. If that’s your pant’s size, they’ll likely be too tight on the waist.

PS. That’s a good deal for great bibs. I just sold a several year old pair (that admittedly was in decent shape) for the same price.

No takers yet.

Pocketses as you noted. I'd really like a thigh pocket, and the bib pockets are crazy small. I keep trying to convince myself the pockets won't be a big deal - but I haven't managed it yet. Sigh. As long as I'm wishing, I wish I had a pony too.

Nice bibs though.

DIbs, PM sent.

Sold