Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Paging Dr RosenRosen...My elbow done hurt

What is going on here and how can I get some relief?

It feels like what I think is tendinitis?

Came on suddenly...REALLY hurts. If I poke around it only hurts where I've circled on pics, but the elbow hurts so bad I can barely use the arm. Straightening the arm is the issue, but hurts all the time.

I've iced and didn't do much to help.

Should I just continue to drink till I can't feel anything? I'm half way there right now.

If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

I'm not a doctor and I'm not remotely qualified to offer any opinion, either.

But that sounds and looks like mine, which is a bursitis. They can give you a shot that'll make it calm down and sometimes make it go away in the process. Mine comes and goes. Getting old blows
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

that red circle could be
    a problem..

Quote Originally Posted by wyeaster View Post
    that red circle could be
    a problem..
    I'm on a penicillin course for that

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

I had cortisone shots in my elbow. I couldn't hold a magazine to read. The shots didn't help. I eventually had surgery to clean it up. Elbow takes a long time to heal but it was worth it.

I've been reading this e-book about massage and trigger points because of my own chronic pain I'm trying to manage, just started the book a couple days ago and i am impressed enough to have paid the $20 for the full version, here's a relevant part of it for you, I'm not sure if it will show up but let's see: https://www.painscience.com/articles...-extensors.php

^^I can click that link and see the text but I paid, can you see it?

I think you have a tumor
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Smoke some weed

Maybe it's time to give ol' rosey a rest.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Maybe it's time to give ol' rosey a rest.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF is dat View Post
    Smoke some weed
    Waaaay ahead of you

You may need Tommy John surgery.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

obviously not a cure-all but dealing with chronic pain myself i still ice everything to death.

Well to begin with I believe that is a picture of your ass.
    Damn, we're in a tight spot!

Probably full-blown AIDS

everybody should practice ambidexterity

Reverse cowboy
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Localized pain on the outside is tennis elbow from the picture. Inside is golf elbow. It looks like you have tennis elbow.

I had a flare of golf elbow out of nowheresville with your symptoms tried a few things off of Amazon...straps and padded sleaves. What works best for me is a good old fashioned tight fitting compression sleeve. And advil. And time. The compression sleeve takes some pressure off of the tendons and keeps things warmed up.

Disclosure: I learned everything I know about elbows from the interewebs but my doctor seemed pleased with my diagnosis and treatment plan when I told her about it at my last check up.

Getting old sucks ☆☆☆☆☆

I had tendentious, used one of those straps on my forearm to get thru the pain so I could golf. I just stopped squeezing my crank (and softened my golf grip) so hard and it got better.

Quote Originally Posted by uglymoney View Post
    Localized pain on the outside is tennis elbow from the picture. Inside is golf elbow. It looks like you have tennis elbow.

I had a flare of golf elbow out of nowheresville with your symptoms tried a few things off of Amazon...straps and padded sleaves. What works best for me is a good old fashioned tight fitting compression sleeve. And advil. And time. The compression sleeve takes some pressure off of the tendons and keeps things warmed up.

Disclosure: I learned everything I know about elbows from the interewebs but my doctor seemed pleased with my diagnosis and treatment plan when I told her about it at my last check up.

Getting old sucks ☆☆☆☆☆
    That's pretty much it. Acute lateral epicondylitis. (I bet you feel better already.) Compression band and . . .wait for it . . . don't do stuff that hurts. I had it in both elbows one year after shoveling my deck too many times, so I stopped shoveling my deck.
    https://www.amazon.com/Tennis-Compre...rm+brace&psc=1
    or cvs has a fancy when where you can dial the pressure up and down.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B06XC...TV1EN1GG&psc=1

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Yeah the band ^^ helps, I have had tennis elbow 4 or 5 times over 30+ years of paddling WW kayaks

the last time was maybe 10 yrs ago in both elbows at the same time, I had upgraded to the latest greatest Waterstick ZEN paddle it was a stiff fucker with big blades which put a lot of stress on the body but I think it was the GRIPPING of the bigger diameter of the paddle shaft was fucking up my elbows so I sold my ZEN to a treeplanter and have since bought nothing but the smaller shaft models of Werner paddles ... no more Tennis elbow

so IME/MO tennis elbow was from having to constantly grip hard while hanging on to something (as opposed to it just laying in yer hands)

Quit doing things that hurt and the pain goes away in about 6 months
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

I've got it bad in my right elbow now. I don't know what initiated it, can't think of anything specific, but it was almost healed when my wife wanted me to row to an island while we were on vacation. That made it flare back up and now pretty much everything makes it hurt.

This is the second time I've had it. First time was from hanging from it while trying to clip gear while climbing, I couldn't quite reach the clip with a straight arm hang so had it slightly bent/weighted. That took months to go away and I was 15 years younger then.

Just raked the entire yard all afternoon

Elbow should be feeling good later

I dunno if any of you guys looked at the link in my post above but it's directly relevant to elbow and arm pain, it goes into both the source of the pain and treatments, some of which you can do yourself, to help and maybe fix it.