WTB/WTT - Praxis BC 190s

Currently have a pair of 180’s but wanting something a touch longer or stiffer. Anyone have a pair of 190s or 180s with carbon? Mine are standard flex.

Cheers gents.

I have a pair that I coud part with. 190's from 2015. MAP core (carbon/glass). I believe medium flex. So probably the same stiffness as what you have but 10cm longer. PM me if you're interested.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

WTB/WTT - Praxis BC 190s

I've got a pair sitting in my garage that were warranties because the tip started to delam. Keith said they're fine, I've used them as an early season ski. Light use, drilled for verticals @ 306. I hardly use them so part with them for $50 + shipping to someone that will make more use.

Standard layup, 190, about 10 days on them over 5 years.

Quote Originally Posted by jrf View Post
    I've got a pair sitting in my garage that were warranties because the tip started to delam. Keith said they're fine, I've used them as an early season ski. Light use, drilled for verticals @ 306. I hardly use them so part with them for $50 + shipping to someone that will make more use.

Standard layup, 190, about 10 days on them over 5 years.
    I’ll take em if the OP doesn’t want them.
    Support your local lurker!

I'll hop in line if OP and Julio pass

Yeah killer deal-- Sale pending with @jrf just hammering out the details on shipping price!

Asking for a friend... What happened to those 180 BC's? Willing to pass on a deal?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimi_Lee View Post
    Asking for a friend... What happened to those 180 BC's? Willing to pass on a deal?
    Still have them and will need to eventually sell once I get the 190s mounted up. I'll write up a post when that time comes. At this point still deciding on what I want to do with the skins/binders may just swap them over to the 190s and sell the skis flat but if the skins don't fit the 190s will sell them too. I'll give you first right of refusal. =D