FS: 192 Black Diamond Zealots (green), 188 K2 Anti Pistes, make offer

2010 BD Zealots with Tyrolia Peak 15s mounted for 315 bsl. Second mount for tele. No core shots and a few base scratches. Good early season rock ski. Make offer.

K2s sold.
    Last edited by Conundrum; 11-22-2017 at 03:09 PM.

Not even an offer of a sixer and a reach around or a bacon sandwich? How about some bulk wax?

I'll go Sixer on the K2s! PM me!

I'm in Boise and would be interested in Zealots for an extra rock ski if we could exchange somewhere local...

Careful on the K2's. Many skis with inserts from the factory do not have a solid mounting zone. In such cases, they are a t-nut, not a "standard" insert, a la binding freedom. I know some people who mounted a voile ski with inserts and pulled out.

Quote Originally Posted by kai_ski View Post
    Careful on the K2's. Many skis with inserts from the factory do not have a solid mounting zone. In such cases, they are a t-nut, not a "standard" insert, a la binding freedom. I know some people who mounted a voile ski with inserts and pulled out.
    I'll offer my 1/4 remaining burrito then.

Quote Originally Posted by Captn-See-Had View Post
    I'm in Boise and would be interested in Zealots for an extra rock ski if we could exchange somewhere local...
    If you already have rocks skis and this would be an extra for you, I'd rather them go to someone who needs their first pair of rock skis.

I've been looking for a pair of the grunge-graphics Antis that haven't been re-drilled!!! I'm in Seattle, so shipping shouldn't be bad. They still available?
    The only thing holding me back is the length... a K2 "188" is probably damn long. I'd been hoping to find 181s. Any chance you could tell me the true straight-pull length on 'em?

Just a touch over 188 cm.

Quote Originally Posted by Conundrum View Post
    2010 BD Zealots with Tyrolia Peak 15s mounted for 315 bsl. Second mount for tele. No core shots and a few base scratches. Good early season rock ski. Make offer.

Not sure of year 188 K2 Anti Piste. No holes drilled. Used the tele inserts. No core shots. Light scratches. It's these but this is not a pic of the actual skis. Would be good if you want to try tele without dropping much cash or they do make a good touring ski. Make offer.

I'll confirm base condition tonight but shouldn't be bad. Willing to ship at your cost from Boise, ID. Might be into a trade for a 185-190 GSish groomer ripper. Not looking for a ton of cash on these. Just tired of looking at them. Low balls accepted but probably not stoked on a lowball offer if I have to ship and you're someone newer to the boards.
    I’d be interested in the zealots. I’m in Logan UT. What’s fair on price for both of us? My soon to bro in law needs skis if he’s joining the family.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by kai_ski View Post
    I have a pair of these in a 181 hanging on my wall. I am a big dude and never had any pullout problems, but I did have two spinners on one ski after a season or two on these.

IIRC, these were pretty fun skis. I think they are essentially coomba(cks?) with a different topsheet and factory inserts.

$100? I might have a ride for them to SLC too if you could pick them there.

$100? I might have a ride for them to SLC too if you could pick them there.
    He hasn’t texted me back yet. When could
    You get them to slc? Send me a PM I’ll shoot you my cell number.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Just a touch over 188 cm.
    Sweet. Sending you a PM.