Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    You’re buddy sounds like a moran TBH.

Quote Originally Posted by scottyb View Post
    you know they do mouth swabs now
    they do a LOT of tests, but the cheapest and most widely used is still normal pee in a cup. My guess is buddy will go to a "chain" testing location in his area, give the paperwork to the "technician", be asked is to empty their pockets (you are not frisked) and told to enter a bathroom cup in hand. Do not flush instructions will also follow. Pee, hand cup to "technician" they will check for temp and basically send you on your way. By the time you're back at the office they'll already have the results they need.

Do edibles stay in your system longer than smoking? I would think so

Does your buddy know when he has to take the test? If he can kick the can down the road for a week or two since his last toke and drink a bunch of water, he'll be fine. Don't give your first piss in the morning. Do drink a bunch of water and coffee on the day of the test so your pee is relatively dilute.

He should buy some testing kits for his pee so he can test himself at home for peace of mind. They are sold over the counter at many pharmacies.

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    Do edibles stay in your system longer than smoking? I would think so
    id think not. Why would they? Should metabolize same as any other thc. Maybe the content is higher, but hard to say. Someone here must know the real answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    id think not. Why would they? Should metabolize same as any other thc. Maybe the content is higher, but hard to say. Someone here must know the real answer.
    Was thinking that maybe because they absorb through the stomach rather than the lungs maybe it processes at a different rate?

I don't know, I'm no dentist nor do I play one on TV.

He's in CA. He should tell the company he'll take the test if the bosses will. He'll likely have the lowest THC in the bunch.

You generally consume greater amounts of THC when you ingest it.
    "Its not the arrow, its the Indian" - M.Pinto

Quote Originally Posted by cmcrawfo View Post
    especially when you're as impatient as I am.

Quote Originally Posted by cmcrawfo View Post
    well not if you get the dosage right and WAIT for it to hit

I used to ski with an anesthetist who would eat a brownie, then smoke then about an hr later say he is too fucked up

So i'm like " dude yer an anesthetist what is it you don't understand about dosage?!"
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

I used this stuff about 6 weeks ago...I passed

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00NO...GVL&ref=plSrch

snort sum coke, to throw them off the THC trail...

Quote Originally Posted by FlimFlam View Post
    I used this stuff about 6 weeks ago...I passed

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00NO...GVL&ref=plSrch
    Just out of curiosity what was your usage and timeline prior to using the cleanse?

I like the herbs and had the summer off so a little more than normal.
    I started detoxing 7days before the test.
    Lots of water & tea...couple gallons of fluid daily.
    Followed the rest of the steps on the bottle.
    bought it on reco from my local headshop

Quote Originally Posted by FlimFlam View Post
    I like the herbs and had the summer off so a little more than normal.
    I started detoxing 7days before the test.
    Lots of water & tea...couple gallons of fluid daily.
    Followed the rest of the steps on the bottle.
    bought it on reco from my local headshop
    Way too much work. Fake pee...overnight delivery of needed. No one is watching you pee for a employment drug test. It's a little bottle you wrap in a hand warmer prior to use for temperature purposes of the test. It's the right amount for the standard employment drug tests (they want to a fill line). They aren't checking gender or anything g else. Simple screen for illicit substances. Easy and idiot proof. Seriously my "buddy" told me.

Sent from my XT1650 using TGR Forums mobile app

I agree with Sirshredalot. Get a self test and see if you are sweating the program for no reason.
    I just started a new job and was given a list of places to take the pee pee test. One of the places was a chiropractors office !! and it was close to my old job so i went there. Chick at the desk did not do much checking and I'm thinking I could have gotten over pretty easy. Actually, she didn't seem to give a crap. Check out a place like that and have a buddy do a recon trip beforehand.

It costs 100 bucks for a bag of clean urine.

Is this job worth 100 bucks?

"I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

Two "puffs*, or two long tokes? Big difference. If it truly is just two puffs he maybe okay. If it does show up, "second hand smoke at party ruse MAY work, or they may see through it as bullshit, and circular file his application.

The tests they are running now are often awfully quantitative and can often pick up trace amounts. Depends on the protocol the company has instructed the lab to use.

Sounds kinda like he doesn't really want that job somehow, and may have short-circuited his chance on purpose? Even subconsciously.

Quote Originally Posted by Beer Drinker View Post
    It costs 100 bucks for a bag of clean urine.

Is this job worth 100 bucks?

Doesn't even need to be that complicated. That's more a setup for a parolee who gets watched. No hose needed for employment test.

Sent from my XT1650 using TGR Forums mobile app

I wouldn't worry about it at all

The length of time cannabis metabolites may be detected, on average, on a standard urine screen is typically no longer than ten days for chronic users and between 3-4 days for infrequent users, according to a literature review published in the current issue of the journal Drug Court Review.

Source: NORML (http://norml.org/news/2006/02/23/mar...iously-assumed)

If your friend took 2 puffs on Sunday, today is Thursday - he's fine. Variables include the individuals body composition and metabolism, but even if he was a fat piece of shit, an occasional toke is not gonna show up on a standard screen 5 days after.

Yanno you could just not smoke for a while.

Oar bee self employee.

Sounds like he is ok either way.

Roll them dice.
    watch out for snakes

Quote Originally Posted by Alaskan Rover View Post
    Two "puffs*, or two long tokes? Big difference. If it truly is just two puffs he maybe okay. If it does show up, "second hand smoke at party ruse MAY work, or they may see through it as bullshit, and circular file his application.

The tests they are running now are often awfully quantitative and can often pick up trace amounts. Depends on the protocol the company has instructed the lab to use.

Sounds kinda like he doesn't really want that job somehow, and may have short-circuited his chance on purpose? Even subconsciously.
    most companies do a stick test to the DOT standard. this is to get a result at the least cost to the person paying for the test. If you fail that, then often, your sample is sent to a very accurate machine. If sent for this analysis, the cost goes up.

so the point is to pass the DOT standard and not have them take a good hard look at your sample.

Buddy has a drug test coming up. Took two puffs on Sunday. Any advice?

I always used one of those leather canteen pouches of a friends clean pee. Microwave it a little, throw it on your defrosters on the drive to keep warm, stuff in some tighty whiteys and that's it. Easy. The hard part if finding a buddy with clean pee.

So I got a friend who might be in the job market soon. Friend says he has NEVER been tested, sorta higher level corporate jobs. Has worked entire career for US multinationals. Said friend says he does 3-4 tokes a night for the last 6 months. pretty much total abstinence for 25+ years before that. Runs 15-20 miles a week, other excerise, and drinks a shitload of coffee. any guess on how long abstenance is needed? also, the tests mentioned, you get them at say walgreens, or CVS? my friend would apreciate any / all thoughts / expereinces. Thanks!
    "Can't you see..."

Quote Originally Posted by Marshall Tucker View Post
    So I got a friend who might be in the job market soon. Friend says he has NEVER been tested, sorta higher level corporate jobs. Has worked entire career for US multinationals. Said friend says he does 3-4 tokes a night for the last 6 months. pretty much total abstinence for 25+ years before that. Runs 15-20 miles a week, other excerise, and drinks a shitload of coffee. any guess on how long abstenance is needed? also, the tests mentioned, you get them at say walgreens, or CVS? my friend would apreciate any / all thoughts / expereinces. Thanks!
    I'd give it a solid few weeks, probably, to be safe.

And, yes, the home test ought to be available at CVS/Walgreens/pharmacy section of major supermarket chains.