Page 24 of 58 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast
Results 576 to 600 of 1435
  1. #576
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Orangina
    Posts
    7,354
    WHAT IN THE FUCK HAPPENED TO THIS PLACE?

  2. #577
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    the Low Sierra
    Posts
    12,557
    Sorry you have to see this

  3. #578
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Electric Larry Land
    Posts
    5,333
    Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    someone said it best somewhere when they wrote something like, humans are not 2d they are more complex, or something to the effect of those words.
    It was by Danno, from the "Why lock the Vegas shooting?" thread.

    I thought it made so much sense that I re-quoted it in that thread.

    Here it is again:


    Originally Posted by Danno:

    "People are complex, yet all of you seem to view each other in two dimensions."


    ....

  4. #579
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Golden BC
    Posts
    3,737
    Quote Originally Posted by The Reverend Floater View Post
    WHAT IN THE FUCK HAPPENED TO THIS PLACE?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
    Mrs. Dougw- "I can see how one of your relatives could have been killed by an angry mob."

    Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    dougW, you motherfucking dirty son of a bitch.

  5. #580
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    The Cone of Uncertainty
    Posts
    49,362
    Quote Originally Posted by The Reverend Floater View Post
    WHAT IN THE FUCK HAPPENED TO THIS PLACE?
    Most of the time it's still pretty cool. Too bad you're not around more to see it.

  6. #581
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Mayonnaisium
    Posts
    7,352
    Quote Originally Posted by DougW View Post
    Spot on.

  7. #582
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    YetiMan
    Posts
    11,399
    dougW, you motherfucking dirty son of a bitch.

  8. #583
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Eburg
    Posts
    13,319
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinnikinnick View Post
    But if she and her SJW clan gets their way with this, mark my words she'll be coming hard for something else to be banned tomorrow.

    So welcome to the new MountainGirl Forums
    Ah, the ol' slippery kracken argument

  9. #584
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    5,463
    Not to mention all the offensive lyrics in the "What song" thread. Rap, Rock, Country etc..., muh nigga this, muh niggaz that. Cocain this, drinking and driving that. I kicked the dog, I scratched up/fucked up his truck. Objectification of women. Glorification of violence, substance abuse etc. etc.

    Nevermind the blatant law breaking of copyright infringements, music, movies, videos....

    What kind of example are we setting here?

    It's ok to steal, its ok to promote violence, its ok to objectify women as bitches and hoes? its ok to expose our children to all of this as if nobody is responsible to our children?

  10. #585
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Mayonnaisium
    Posts
    7,352
    Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    Personally I don't have a problem with it either way. But tend to think it'd be better to not allow it.
    Milquetoast.

  11. #586
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    PRB
    Posts
    22,780
    Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    someone said it best somewhere when they wrote something like, humans are not 2d they are more complex, or something to the effect of those words.
    damn, whoever said that is deep!
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "I'd eat a bag of Dicks and wash it down with a Coke any day." - iceman

  12. #587
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Eburg
    Posts
    13,319
    Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    damn, whoever said that is deep!
    depth is but one dimension

  13. #588
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Golden BC
    Posts
    3,737
    Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    dougW, you motherfucking dirty son of a bitch.
    well that video obviously raises a lot of deep issues but I think presents both sides fairly well

    Here is a Canadian video on the same topic
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjPau5QYtYs
    Mrs. Dougw- "I can see how one of your relatives could have been killed by an angry mob."

    Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    dougW, you motherfucking dirty son of a bitch.

  14. #589
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Portland
    Posts
    13,713
    Didn't Rubicon post a bunch of aborted fetus pictures all up in this bitch a while back? And we have someone complaining about nude pictures of people who allegedly were ok with having their photo posted?

    It's like upside down world.

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

  15. #590
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    PRB
    Posts
    22,780
    Quote Originally Posted by DougW View Post
    That's beautiful, man.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "I'd eat a bag of Dicks and wash it down with a Coke any day." - iceman

  16. #591
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    EWA
    Posts
    16,490
    Quote Originally Posted by DougW View Post
    well that video obviously raises a lot of deep issues but I think presents both sides fairly well

    Here is a Canadian video on the same topic
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjPau5QYtYs
    You both have it wrong:



    (gawd I love watching John Travolta shake it down in those heels and that dress!)
    Kindness is a bridge between all people

    Dunkiní Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

  17. #592
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    PRB
    Posts
    22,780
    Quote Originally Posted by DIYSteve View Post
    depth is but one dimension
    Indubitably.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "I'd eat a bag of Dicks and wash it down with a Coke any day." - iceman

  18. #593
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Where the climate suits my clothes.
    Posts
    4,082
    I agree with the consent rule proposed for the Ullr thread.

    I disagree with the Time Out.

    Lets get going with WINTER and drop all this shit.

  19. #594
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Vernon BC
    Posts
    1,768
    "Its not the arrow, its the Indian" - M.Pinto

  20. #595
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Mayonnaisium
    Posts
    7,352
    Quote Originally Posted by neck beard View Post
    So many miss the point: they think that the objectors here are prudes and offended, "so don't click on the link" is their advice. Wrong. Porn or nakedness in any consensual form is not offensive, however it pays virtually no role in a ski forum. What is offensive is the frat boy women-hate that seems to gently simmer below this whole topic. One thing TGR has done well, is provide a platform for those guys in the shape of an unmoderated skiing forum. Pity the otherwise worthy unmoderated experiment took that path.
    You've been signed up for ten years, have almost six thousand posts, and have undoubtedly spent hundreds of hours browsing. You know TGR and the Padded Room in particular are coarse and full of potentially offensive material. Honest question. What keeps you coming back?

  21. #596
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Vernon BC
    Posts
    1,768
    "Its not the arrow, its the Indian" - M.Pinto

  22. #597
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    3,479
    For almost 30 seconds there I thought there might be a quiet consensus: pics would start to include Ullr, TGR or BBI stickers on curved surfaces (where it's difficult to photoshop) and Mtngirl would stop blowing her rape whistle every time she suspected someone of making eye-contact.

    Food poisoning? Low blood sugar? Clearly this post belongs in gimp central. I'll show myself out.

  23. #598
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Not Brooklyn
    Posts
    6,434
    Old fucks sharing porn on the internet are not that impressive or important. But calling for the the end of nudie pics is antithetical to the ethos of this place. So is calling for mtngirl to be banned.

    Don't like porn? gtfo
    Don't like mtgirl? gtfo

    That's the only moderation we need. This place has been the wild west of internet forums- a wretched hive of scum and villainy. Showdowns between ideologues at high noon are a good thing. I don't come here to have over-the-hill internet skiers agree with me. I come here to be thrown through plate glass windows, brush the glass off my chaps (assless obviously) and charge back through the swinging doors guns aimlessly a-blazing.

    All of you calling for banning or moderation should be ashamed.

  24. #599
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    panhandle locdog
    Posts
    6,740
    Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    For almost 30 seconds there I thought there might be a quiet consensus: pics would start to include Ullr, TGR or BBI stickers on curved surfaces (where it's difficult to photoshop) and Mtngirl would stop blowing her rape whistle every time she suspected someone of making eye-contact.

    Food poisoning? Low blood sugar? Clearly this post belongs in gimp central. I'll show myself out.
    Yeah, I tried. Oh well.

  25. #600
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    37ft above the hood
    Posts
    16,377
    Quote Originally Posted by I've seen black diamonds! View Post
    Old fucks sharing porn on the internet are not that impressive or important. But calling for the the end of nudie pics is antithetical to the ethos of this place. So is calling for mtngirl to be banned.

    Don't like porn? gtfo
    Don't like mtgirl? gtfo

    That's the only moderation we need. This place has been the wild west of internet forums- a wretched hive of scum and villainy. Showdowns between ideologues at high noon are a good thing. I don't come here to have over-the-hill internet skiers agree with me. I come here to be thrown through plate glass windows, brush the glass off my chaps (assless obviously) and charge back through the swinging doors guns aimlessly a-blazing.

    All of you calling for banning or moderation should be ashamed.
    Charles Barkley shit
    Zone Controller

    "He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

    "DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •