Page 19 of 58 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    If a homeless guy busts a nut on your forehead at 8:30 in the morning your whole day's shot.
    Only if you’re a beginner.

Quote Originally Posted by steepconcrete View Post
    I think she actually quit and Damian Sanders got ahold of mtngirl79's login info and is once again trolling us from the other side .
    what did I miss ? I'm buds with Damian. Is there a link to a thread ? I feel like I've missed so much here .
    Bacon tastes good. Pork chops taste goood.

Quote Originally Posted by wooley12 View Post
    You sir are an asshole. Fact
    if that was for me...stay tuned, I've got a lot of time to make up for.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    If a homeless guy busts a nut on your forehead at 8:30 in the morning your whole day's shot.
    I dodged that shit like the matrix

Edit: did not see the link in earlier post

Quote Originally Posted by willywhit View Post
    what did I miss ? I'm buds with Damian. Is there a link to a thread ? I feel like I've missed so much here .
    rofl

Quote Originally Posted by DBdude View Post
    this is ridiculous, all this regarding one thread resurrected once a year. again, this is about mtngrl. how can this not be obvious when taking into account her history here? This board is a sausage fest and this is where mtngrl comes to display her existential issues about men
    no, it's about objectifying women

Quote Originally Posted by mbillie1 View Post
    rofl
    seriously, I've been way out of the TGR loop for more than a few years. What's up with Damian ?
    in other news, hop on the #meToo train https://www.seattletimes.com/opinion...thy-bandwagon/

if that was for me...stay tuned, I've got a lot of time to make up for.
    That was for you. Are you insane or a real live in the flesh literal mother fucker? A combo maybe? Gotta be one or both.
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

No way I can read through 19 pages of this. Would be nice if the OP kept a set of cliff notes on the first post. I never go in polyass, but if we loose the padded room the forum I believe will crumble. Given the number of clicks and subsequent revenue this place generates I would hope the overlords are cautious.

seriously, I've been way out of the TGR loop for more than a few years. What's up with Damian ?
    in other news, hop on the #meToo train https://www.seattletimes.com/opinion...thy-bandwagon/
    cliff notes: Damien is a Trumptard of the highest order, and became an insufferable nuisance, posting all the usual talking points and memes ad infinitum, and starting an insane amount of threads to to trumpet his Trumpness. After much hand wringing, he finally got banned for being an insufferable ass. The end.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by cat in january View Post
    No way I can read through 19 pages of this. Would be nice if the OP kept a set of cliff notes on the first post. I never go in polyass, but if we loose the padded room the forum I believe will crumble. Given the number of clicks and subsequent revenue this place generates I would hope the overlords are cautious.
    I suggested this:

Suggestion: going forward, all Plea to Ullr images must be done with the lady in question holding/wearing a BBI Sticker or a sign card stating "Ullr be praised" with the date. That's how Reddit does it in the gonewild boards to verify authenticity, which is a similar premise.

That should essentially cover any consent issues, verify the images are real and also capture the spirit of the original plea to Ullr photo set.
    Otherwise just the normal Mountain Girl vs the world bickering.

That was for you. Are you insane or a real live in the flesh literal mother fucker? A combo maybe? Gotta be one or both.
    Willy, meet Wooley. He's 147 and lives in a chicken coop in Omaha but he's mostly pretty harmless.

I'm pissed that I have not been able to find that picture that you deleted of "me" anywhere on the net. Danno. Got a copy?

ask your mom, she said I was crazy fun to hang out with

She's dead now for almost 20 years. Necrophilia too, eh?

Willywit, I like the cut of your jib. You say you’ve been a way for a while? Welcome back! I pretty much run this place now.

I memba Snapper's weekly redhead beaver (or lack) thread. Don't memba anybody complaining then. Rob Storey mentioned it in the infamous article that brought the great horde to this corner of cyberspace. Peeps knew the atmosphere goin in. IIRC there were more ladies active here then than now, and its cleaned up a lot.

But now, FKNA the incidence of hemmoroidal butthurt and sandy vagina in this thread is off the chart.
    Ullr will not be pleased.

This shit ain't hard
    Posting intimate pics of people without their consent is an asshole move. Don't be an asshole.
    If you find a post objectionable or think someone's being victimized, report it. Or ignore it/them. Or GTFO.
    Just don't be a whiny-ass SJW and go on some campaign to change the world. You won't change anybody's mind
    Lift served starts Saturday in Central Oregon. Get some.

You sir are an asshole. Fact
    I think you're confused about the difference between facts...and opinions.
    you know what they say about opinions ? clue: think "assholes"
    Attached Images Attached Images  

LOOK!! OVER THERE!!!! Gotcha

Quote Originally Posted by deepsouthmafia View Post
    Willywit, I like the cut of your jib. You say you’ve been a way for a while? Welcome back! I pretty much run this place now.
    well, batten down the hatches. I'm making friends again already. getting divorced steered me away from a bunch of cool stuff, but I'm back enjoying life again.
    kinda bummed that Damian douched it up here, but that's why I tend to steer away from politics. He keeps it straight on facebook. The guy was a hero growing up and I guess I can see the trump in him, but that's still fucked up. this Ullr thread shit is really at the core of TGR for me. the ski stoke is why we all gather here. I've met a bunch of maggots over the years and all good people. ripping skiers and riders, funny as hell and can still party. do they still yell CHANGE ???!!! in line ? SAFETY MEETING !!! gotta love freaking out then folks not in on the joke.

well, batten down the hatches. I'm making friends again already. getting divorced steered me away from a bunch of cool stuff, but I'm back enjoying life again.
    kinda bummed that Damian douched it up here, but that's why I tend to steer away from politics. He keeps it straight on facebook. The guy was a hero growing up and I guess I can see the trump in him, but that's still fucked up. this Ullr thread shit is really at the core of TGR for me. the ski stoke is why we all gather here. I've met a bunch of maggots over the years and all good people. ripping skiers and riders, funny as hell and can still party. do they still yell CHANGE ???!!! in line ? SAFETY MEETING !!! gotta love freaking out then folks not in on the joke.
    Not the real Damian Sanders. There was a guy on TGR who had that handle but he wasn't actually Damian Sanders.

...you do know that Damian Sanders the poster was not Damian Sanders the professional snowboarder right?

Facepalm....
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Hahaha

ha, I never even knew there was a real Damien Sanders.

I also used to think that TJ Burke here was named TJ Burke. Who's next, is nothing sacred???!!!???!
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy