Rasputin is online now Полые тростник на ветру

Smile Looking for trade 192 BD Zealot for something softer

I picked up a pair of '09 Black Diamond Zealots at the ski swap because they were a deal, however I'm getting old and coming off a knee injury, and these beasts are too burly for me to get any use out of. I'd really like something about the same size 138-110-127, except soft enough to come to heel in tight trees.

These Zealots are in pretty good shape, a little chipping on the front tips, and one long superficial "runner" on bases that otherwise show a stone ground structure. They were mounted once with Freerides (which I am keeping).

So I thought to myself, there is no place better than TGR to find someone who wants a beastly stiff big mountain charger like the Zealot, and who may very likely have some powder ski they find too soft to support their hard-charging-big-line-slaying-mad-huge-steeze.

Tell me what you've got!!
    I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things. -אלוהים אדירים

Hmmm...... nary a bite, well I guess I'll try bumping this during hours people are awake, and see if anyone has any buttery powder boards they want to trade for stiff crush everything skis........
    I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things. -אלוהים אדירים

Trade for 187 4frnt hoji, soft, buttery and full rocker, straight up

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Originally Posted by eshed
    Here's a story from a buddy of mine: He was skiing somewhere on the EC (I forget where) and saw a Texan and his son standing at the top of the halfpipe.

Dad (to son): "Why don't you go on down in that stunt ditch and do something special?"

OK, so the Zealots are still available, and all they will cost is a pair of 110ish powder skis that you find too soft for your hard-charging-take-no-prisoners-making-the-snow-scream-in-agony-high-speed-steeze.

I suppose I should mention that they are '09 Brown ones.

Bump, oh, and Happy Thanksgiving!

Bump

I'll be bumping this up every week or so, hopefully someone has a forgiving powder ski for these burly beasts.

BTW, these are the '09 brown version of the Zealot. I'm not terribly picky, and don't expect something newish, I would just like something soft to medium flexing and similar dimensions. Surely there is someone here who has parked a pair of flexible powder boards, and wants a pair of hulk-smash chargers.
    Last edited by Rasputin; 12-04-2017 at 03:28 PM.

Greetings again. While I don't really need another pair of skis, I really would like to find a good home for these Zealots. I really don't want to just sell them, I would much rather have a pair of powder skis that are better all around than my Spatulas (which I only like for untracked pow), but significantly wider than my V2 Chubbs (a paltry 94mm waist).

Well I haven't bumped this for a while, I'm still hopeful that these are just what someone wants, they have something they don't use that they'd trade, and that they just haven't seen this fine thread I've posted. Here's some more dancing wookies for good measure.

Bump.

Again, I'm still looking to trade these for a much softer ski of around the same size.

You should have taken those Hojis, I guess

Quote Originally Posted by greasyslope View Post
    You should have taken those Hojis, I guess
    Actually, he changed his mind. I guess you're not as smart as you thought.

But he got smart!