Euro Family (half) Season

After a long hiatus from skiing, partly due to illness, partly due to carelessly impregnating my girlfriend and producing offspring, I might have the chance to do at least part of a season again. However this would be with the aforementioned girlfriend and 3 year old child. Does anyone have any ideas on where might be good?

My girlfriend is an almost complete beginner. For reference my preference is 100% backcountry, I did most of 5 seasons in La Grave back in the day, but the more important thing is that my family like it so that this isn't a one off. So even if I end up just doing lame euro-carving with skinny skis on piste, as long as they get the bug, it's all good.

A massive bonus would be some kind of english speaking nursery where my son can go, and maybe stuff for them to do when the weather is crappy.

Any suggestions / thoughts? I'm tending towards either Morzine, where I have some friends, or Serre Chevalier - as it's back near La Grave.

Make a base in Hindelang or Obersdorf. Ski Oberjoch, Obersdorf, Klein Wassertal, And eventually move onto Warth and St. Johann. Plenty of places to ski skate tour and enjoy lots of affordable things to do

Euro Family (half) Season

Dude! We met a few years ago in LG. Anyway, i was going to suggest Monetiers, or Claviere, with my leaning towards Montgenevre/Claviere for the nearby Italian food.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

I would look at Champoluc in the Monte Rosa. The town is at the far west end of the circus. Alagna gets all the press as the extremo part of the system, but goods can be accessed all along. Champoluc has some nice easy stuff, and it has a big Brit ski school and vacation presence, including an English speaking day care. If you want more info, PM me.
    I'm so hot right now!

Congrats on the kid! I'd pick SC over morzine. Proximity to la grave would be sweet.